Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Colloidal Silver is one of the best antibiotic, anti-fungus products. It kills pathogens on contact. Personally, I use it on the throat if it is feeling itchy and already hurting. It helps to prevent if used early or speed up the time needed to recover. I find it works well on ulcers in the mouth too. It is also best not to take colloidal sliver continuously as it might kill off the beneficial bacteria. It does not kill them with infrequent usage though. This product contains 30 ppm (more than most products and not too high either) so the strength is guaranteed as well. Though this is a throat spray, it can be used externally to kill infections on wounds or fungus or yeast infections. Since this is a spray, this is convenient to bring along for travel. Pricewise, it is very cheap and will last a long time as you do not have to use it daily. Check out my page for more reviews!

Colloidal Silver Throat Spray

Posted by Reviewer1768994 on Jun 20, 2011

I appreciate this product I used to get colloidal silver with 20 -30 ppm in the years past now you can only get it through a prescription (10 ppm is not enough) So I now use the nasal spray instead of the drops because it is 30 ppm.

great for singers!

Posted by Reviewer1255231 on Sep 03, 2011

I order this for my friend who is a professional singer. It not only works well but is alcohol free, especially important for those who sing!

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Sep 28, 2008

At the first sign of a sore throat I use this spray and it seems to have worked well as the sore throat does not develop into a full blown sore throat.

Great for colds

Posted by Reviewer2291093 on Jul 25, 2010

Helps the cold go away, and avoids that "after cold cough". I always have a lingering cough after my colds, and with this, nothing. The spray is tasteless so that helps too!

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2989945 on May 27, 2009

Useful for heading off colds or other germs!

Wellness Colloidal Silver

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Feb 25, 2012

Works very well for infections.

throat spray

Posted by Reviewer2138212 on Feb 25, 2011

I recieved my order and although was wrapped very well the substance froze and shattered the bottle ...Kudos to iherb ... I had a new bottle in a week .. only used couple of times ..but do trust in collidal silver ..

Silver Bullet

Posted by 5401909235009623604 on Jul 25, 2012

Also helped tooth extraction site heal quickly!

COLLOIDAL SILVER THROAT SPRAY