Go To First Aid

Posted by 5509610246421023141 on Apr 12, 2016

I use this brand for first aid uses and when the family starts to get sick

good

Posted by 5102217986183385220 on Dec 25, 2015

thanks its good

Natural Antibotic

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015

I use this for sore throats as a natural antibiotic.

so so

Posted by Voblina on Jan 25, 2015

Naudojom skaudanciai gerklei, bet kartu ir kitus vaistusnaudojom, tai nzn, katras labiau suveike...

Works instantly

Posted by 4839506440156854696 on Aug 06, 2014

This would be my first step to treating a sore throat. Works instantly and clears from the first signs. I also lent to my friend with a really bad sore throat with swollen glands who was just about to start antibiotics but this helped completely clear it up within a couple of days.

Probably not very affective

Posted by amaria-giljebrekke on Mar 31, 2014

Since ordering this product i read a bit more about what to look for and this is not it. Taste like water. No apperent affect.

Cold Free for first time in Months

Posted by 4896253603407230625 on Mar 11, 2014

I was recommended to use this by a friend after I have had non-stop colds and flu since my girls started pre-school in September. I've been using it for 10 days and now I am finally cold free! It has no taste and is really easy to use. Highly recommended to break the cycle and I know as soon as I think I'm coming down with something I will be quick to get this out of the medicine cupboard.

helped with sore throat and mouth ulcer

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Mar 08, 2014

i also used it to wipe my dog's infected eye and it healed it quickly. handy to have at home.

Source naturals

Posted by Reviewer2469339 on Dec 26, 2013

Great stuff it really helps, been using it For years.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Colloidal Silver is one of the best antibiotic, anti-fungus products. It kills pathogens on contact. Personally, I use it on the throat if it is feeling itchy and already hurting. It helps to prevent if used early or speed up the time needed to recover. I find it works well on ulcers in the mouth too. It is also best not to take colloidal sliver continuously as it might kill off the beneficial bacteria. It does not kill them with infrequent usage though. This product contains 30 ppm (more than most products and not too high either) so the strength is guaranteed as well. Though this is a throat spray, it can be used externally to kill infections on wounds or fungus or yeast infections. Since this is a spray, this is convenient to bring along for travel. Pricewise, it is very cheap and will last a long time as you do not have to use it daily. Check out my page for more reviews!