Source Naturals Black Elderberry

Posted by Reviewer1039645 on Mar 21, 2009

This remedy is a must for every family! I am a holistic therapist and prescribe Wild Back Elderberry or Sambucus often all year round for antibacterial and antiviral needs. I find this brand particularly appealing for adults and those who don't like to use the syrups and lozenges.

Great product for teachers

Posted by Reviewer1853120 on Sep 27, 2008

I didn't start taking my Elderberry until after school started and ended up getting sick. This stuff is very powerful for my system.

Antiviral wellness in a bottle

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jun 26, 2012

I love elderberry extract. It has kept me and my loved ones well when others around us were felled by colds and coughs. I have cut sugar way out of my eating plan, though, so the delicious Sambucol syrup I used to use is no longer an option for me. I'm very grateful to be able to get the healing goodness of elderberry in easy to take tablets, sugar-free. I love this Wellness line of products, each one I have tried is outstanding.

---

Posted by Reviewer2807399 on Aug 05, 2008

this is better than i had hoped for,very pleased!

immune health

Posted by Reviewer3164110 on Apr 21, 2008

Really boosts the immune system to fight off viruses before they can take hold.

Elderberry

Posted by Reviewer1016423 on Sep 25, 2008

My immune system thanks you!

Handy form of elderberry

Posted by Reviewer1402070 on Oct 25, 2011

Handy to have on hand when you feel something coming on and don't have ready access to elderberry extract or tea. Strong, refreshing smell tells me it's the real deal. Small tablets too, so easy to swallow for those who can't handle big pills.

elderberry extract

Posted by Reviewer1841955 on Nov 09, 2009

The tablets smell not very sweetly, what we were used to in britain were elderrberry tablets in capsules not extract of elderberry, but it seems to do the trick, colds and swine flu staying away at moment

must have for the flu

Posted by Reviewer3195111 on Feb 20, 2008

Elderberry kept my spouse from getting as sick as the rest of us with this flu going around. These were easy to take.

Elderberry Extract

Posted by Reviewer3217656 on Jan 19, 2011

What a great stress reliever!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »