Really excited about this product!

Posted by Reviewer2336558 on Dec 07, 2009

With all the scare about flu and flu vaccines going around I was so excited to see a homeopathic prep of a flu preventative. Looking at the ingredient label I noticed that regardless of what flu you get this will help your body fight it off.

good stuff for flu

Posted by Reviewer2917413 on May 08, 2009

Good stuff for flu, before, during, or after. This is one of the things recommended for the Swine Flu.

Source Naturals, Wellness FluGuard

Posted by Reviewer2103487 on Dec 24, 2011

Extreamly helpfull

somehow the pellets work!

Posted by Reviewer1208019 on Apr 22, 2013

i was curious to try given the reviews and in my experience it makes me recover from flu faster as well as snuff out any small symptoms when it starts. my flu got worse because i didn't take it until it was too late.

homeopathic flu prevention

Posted by fulltimemumma on Jul 23, 2014

This product is great. It actually works in 2 ways 1st it can be used as a homeopathic flu preventive or if you already have the flu it will greatly lessen the symptoms & duration. It is something that i make sure I have in my cupboards at all times. Please visit my page to read more reviews & to find out how to save on your order.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1281170 on Feb 01, 2013

Twice already i started taking these as soon as i woke up unwell. I believe this product helped to stop the whatever i had from developing further and getting worse. The quantity though is a minus. Didn't have enough during my second cold/flu.

Does the trick!

Posted by lschober on Dec 05, 2009

Reduced the severity and duration of the swine flu symptoms - THANK GOD I had it on hand!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2375197 on Mar 11, 2011

Good

Bloated - Thought I would die

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Feb 01, 2015

Took one dose and was miserable for two or three days. Bloating was severe. I threw Flu Guard away.