Surrounded at work by sick people, this was my secret weapon for staying well!

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jul 31, 2012

I'm very grateful actually that my co-worker shared her secret weapon against sickness: Source Naturals Wellness Formula Herbal Defense Complex. We just called it "Wellness" for short, and that's how it always felt to me. I had noticed that my friend never seemed to be out sick as often as everyone else, and I asked her why. We worked with a lot of very sick clients with all sorts of health conditions, and co-workers were regularly calling in sick with everything that was going around from colds and flu to stomach virus and more. I agree with another reviewer who pointed out that these tablets are especially helpful when taken at the first signs that you are getting sick or feeling unwell. Remember to always check with your own doctor to make sure that a supplement is right for you and won't interfere with other things you are taking, etc. Here's to your own fabulous wellness! :)

Source naturals, Herbal defense complex

Posted by Reviewer3052500 on Feb 13, 2012

I have had a hard time taking 3 pills at once. When opening the bottle, there is a very strong smell, almost like red wine, that I can't get past.

Very excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2652079 on Jan 04, 2012

I have to say that first time in years I was not sick at the flu season even if our whole office was sick. Excellent product.

Take at the very START

Posted by Reviewer1385103 on Dec 26, 2011

This is amazing IF you take it at the very beginning. Take 3 when you have that funny feeling that you are not quite your usual self. Or take one or two regularly when your spouse is sick. Once you have a cold these help, but not as much.

It works for me!

Posted by Reviewer2448971 on Sep 07, 2011

I have used Wellness Formula for many, many years. All my co-workers want to know how I am able to avoid all those "common colds." I tell them it's Wellness Formula. It works for me!

super duper!

Posted by Reviewer2987339 on Aug 12, 2011

works every time. a must when you are starting to feel bad. i have been taking these for years. i like these because i do not have to buy the larger bottle.

wellness

Posted by Reviewer2277580 on Jul 04, 2011

Not sure if it is doing anything for me. But will keep using it.

a good kick against the creeping crud

Posted by Reviewer1768095 on Feb 01, 2011

This seems good at cutting short and possibly preventing altogether some colds we've faced this winter. I like having it on hand.

Cold/flu destroyer

Posted by Reviewer3331455 on Jan 04, 2011

Enough said.

WORKS EVERY TIME!

Posted by Reviewer2768108 on Mar 03, 2010

MY HUSBAND AND I MARVEL AT THIS FORMULA. AS SOON AS WE FEEL WE'RE COMING DOWN WITH SOMETHING, WE TAKE THESE. I SWEAR IT KNOCKS IT RIGHT OUT!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »