Not to close to the nuke desaster

Posted by Reviewer3359280 on Aug 17, 2011

It is so scary now to buy anything that's grown in Japan, especially stuff like chlorella that absorbs toxins, but this supplement is grown on an island quite far away from the epicenter of the nuclear crisis, so hopefully is it relatively clean. I can not testify to the quality of this product in comparison with other chlorella products because this one is the only one I tried, but we use it often, especially when eating non-organic food or fish (when we do not forget to use it :) ).

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1053546 on Sep 14, 2008

Pills are dark green like the color of the powder. Some other brand I tried, the color of the pills were light green. If you see the pure chrolella powder, their color is dark green, not light green.

Top product

Posted by Reviewer1677431 on May 21, 2010

This stuff is the coolest,I started taking it as soon as I got it and within two weeks I was seeing results,my skin has improved alot,and my brain forecast is clear and sunny with no chance of clouds! It makes me feel relaxed and calm and just overall better in every way, This is something I will always be taking for now on. Iherb.com rules!

i love em!

Posted by Reviewer2031642 on May 01, 2008

I've been taking these for almost a year now. I take about 45 pills a day. 15 with each meal. They help keep me feeling full and curve my cravings. They also help you absorb your other vitamins as well. I notice my nails are stronger and grow faster. Also, I notice that I heal very quickly. Ex. If i cut myself shaving or a bruise. Seems like it's here one day, gone the next. I really notice a difference when I don't take it. I've recommended it to all of my friends. They love it as well.

awesome product

Posted by Reviewer3235653 on May 18, 2011

Just tried it for a 3 days, not much differences, but I notice one amazing thing. I always get bruises from work on my knees, cause I bruise easily due to smaller white blood cells in my body and I am clumsy sometimes, it usually take 2 or 3 weeks to heal, I just notice my bruise from 3 days ago is significantly lighter than usual, it almost healed and gotten smaller in size. Just for that fact, I am buying it again in the future. FYI: take larger dose than recommanded, I take about 30 pills a day since a professional said under 40 pills a day is ok. Your body heal faster with bigger amount, but too much of anything is not good too.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2674066 on Jan 05, 2008

I was taking a private label Chlorella from another company, and after switching to this, I've noticed a huge difference. I only need 2 or 3 am and pm to feel a lift.

Hair and skin magic.

Posted by mozzer on Sep 02, 2012

Use 20-30 tabs a day along with 1 tbsp of spirulina and you skin will glow and hair will grow. Noticeable results within one week.

Satisfied Customer!!

Posted by Reviewer1365278 on Apr 23, 2009

I found out about Chlorella through a website that I frequent. After all he reviews, I had to see for myself. WOW!! This amazing superfood is what I've been missing. My hair is growing wildly, my skin is clear, my BMs are normal and regular (TMI..sorry), and I have sooo much energy. Additionally, iHerb's delivery is fast. I was a new customer to iHerb, but now I'm a loyal customer.

I have seen a documentary about this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2348669 on May 26, 2009

I have seen a documentary about Chlorella, read a small e-book about this and thought I would give this a try. The whole process of ordering was easy and quick. Now using 10 tablets a day. Previously I haven't used anything like this. Not sure whether my mind is playing games with me, but I really have the impression I have more energy and neem less sleep. I haven't used it for a week as a test and felt less energetic. But I'm very sceptic, use it now again and the energy levels seem to rise again. No difference in bloodpressure, which is always been a little high. No weightchanges found, while my diet is the same. Taste is good, does not taste fishy. Biggest problem is not to forget to take 10 of them spread over the day.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2025262 on Nov 18, 2009

Im very picky with the supplements I try, especially when they claim to give you energy. I have been taking chlorella for two weeks now and Im in love! The energy you get from this is not jittery/jolty/scary energy, but a natural sense of being able to carry on throughout the day without feeling tired or lethargic. Its great for detoxing aswell, and as the claims state you litterally "go green" LOL (your stool), that's how you know you have taken a sufficient amount. I like to break up my dose and take 5 with breakfast and 5 with a fairly early dinner. Of course iherb has the BEST price for this item!