Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1467941 on Jun 10, 2011

Tastes so much better than spirulina. I really trust Source Naturals.

really works!

Posted by Reviewer2441685 on Nov 24, 2011

i am detoxing heavy metal and this is awesome in dealing with the side effects, headaches, fatigue, etc. love it!

Even better than the Jarrow brand

Posted by LanceSavoy on Dec 07, 2011

This one is even darker green and more flavorful than the Jarrow Brand I used before.

Yaeyama Chlorella - the best!

Posted by lovelyBunny on Oct 24, 2013

Very good

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1834320 on Feb 20, 2012

I've been using this for months now, I never measured my heavy metal levels before and after but I feel much better now than I have ever. A word of caution to build up your dosage gradually unless you want explosive green stools.

chelates heavy metals

Posted by Reviewer2764404 on May 06, 2012

I am using this to help with mercury toxicity. With muscle-testing, I test strong to this Chlorella product when tested with mercury energy, so I know it is working for me. But I also know that it is not an overnight fix. The flavor is a bit strong so I hide it in my morning fruit and greens smoothie.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on May 07, 2012

Very cleansing, had to gradually get used to this. Blends well in smoothies.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2847967 on Aug 23, 2012

They expire quite soon so must watch our for the date and only buy when I am going to take it immediately

This product was recommended by an aunt.

Posted by Reviewer3346183 on Dec 11, 2011

I have been using it for about two weeks now. I am just starting toy feel different. I like the feeling of clean it gives me. I'm not a fan of the taste. It falls somewhere in my scale of tastes, between a medium to strain Rosemary tea and wheat grass. I will certainly become an acquired taste. If I made it through Olive oil, and the others mentioned, I should be well. I will definitely order more. I actually purchased two containers for another aunt. Two aunts & my mother use this product and are very happy. You can expect that they will be telling the folks at their church about it. Thank you for making it easy to order and for the timely delivery. Blessings for the holidays and a prosperous 2012. ;)

Move bowel