Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1834320 on Feb 20, 2012

I've been using this for months now, I never measured my heavy metal levels before and after but I feel much better now than I have ever. A word of caution to build up your dosage gradually unless you want explosive green stools.

chelates heavy metals

Posted by Reviewer2764404 on May 06, 2012

I am using this to help with mercury toxicity. With muscle-testing, I test strong to this Chlorella product when tested with mercury energy, so I know it is working for me. But I also know that it is not an overnight fix. The flavor is a bit strong so I hide it in my morning fruit and greens smoothie.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on May 07, 2012

Very cleansing, had to gradually get used to this. Blends well in smoothies.

Good taste

Posted by Romlenz on May 26, 2014

Taste better than the (full of heavy metals) Chinese one.

Good

Posted by 4653470012055826615 on May 29, 2014

And value for money considering the ridiculous price they are selling in singapore

helped control my acne

Posted by Reviewer2028729 on Feb 25, 2010

Once I figured out how to tolerate the taste by mixing it with a sweetened artifically flavored drink, I saw pretty immediate results. No new acne!

4 stars

Posted by Reviewer2895936 on Mar 16, 2014

4 stars

This product was recommended by an aunt.

Posted by Reviewer3346183 on Dec 11, 2011

I have been using it for about two weeks now. I am just starting toy feel different. I like the feeling of clean it gives me. I'm not a fan of the taste. It falls somewhere in my scale of tastes, between a medium to strain Rosemary tea and wheat grass. I will certainly become an acquired taste. If I made it through Olive oil, and the others mentioned, I should be well. I will definitely order more. I actually purchased two containers for another aunt. Two aunts & my mother use this product and are very happy. You can expect that they will be telling the folks at their church about it. Thank you for making it easy to order and for the timely delivery. Blessings for the holidays and a prosperous 2012. ;)

great product