super

Posted by 5238174113535805069 on Jun 13, 2014

Very good soap. Bought a lot of odors)) sorry that it withdrew from the production of soap and a large piece missing on very long)) ordered more if there was available))

Affordable Luxury!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

This is high quality soap at a very affordable price. Expect to pay much more with brand name soaps but without the natural ingredients. I love its generous size. Lasts a long way even with two showers a day. Lathers nicely and skin does not feel dry after shower. A lovely pomegranate scent that lingers on after bath. Can't wait to try out the other scents from this brand. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This soap contains all natural ingredients. It does not contain harsh chemicals such as paraben, phthalate, sodium lauryl sulphate. It’s biodegradable and does not leave behind harmful chemicals in the environment. It does not sting the eyes much when it accidently gets into the eyes like when you use conventional soap loaded with many unknown chemical. I found it too a bit more drying. This is probably the best bar soap that I have tried (I like Dr Wood’s liquid as well but I use it for other purposes instead). The first thing that you will notice about this soap is that it’s so big, much bigger than the standard bar soap size and it lasts much longer as well. Secondly, it’s the smell. It smells wonderful. You can easily smell it even before you open it. It will also freshen up your bathroom for the next few days before losing its smell (like any other bar soap). Thirdly, it lathers very well; giving a rich, creamy feel (reminds me of Dove body wash). This is special as almost all natural soaps do not lather really well or even close to conventional chemical soap. Definitely important if you mis s the lather feeling when you switch to natural soap. Lastly, this soap is not drying at all and is very gentle. When I use it to wash my face, it tends to get oily again within 2-3 hours only! Other soaps tend to last 4-5 hours and often make my facial skin too dry. It keeps your skin soft and moisturized. It is definitely money for value and size too! Check out my page for more reviews!

Acai soap

Posted by Reviewer3099567 on Sep 05, 2013

didn't try it yet

Favorite Bar Soap

Posted by 5271886283848175989 on Aug 20, 2013

I love this soap! We have been using for over 5 years. I am so glad I finally found a place that offers this product priced right with immediate delivery.

Nothing Special

Posted by LoveLife on Apr 14, 2013

I would not pay full price for it. 1 $ was just enough. Too usual. Nubian Heritage and Badger soaps are definitely better!

good

Posted by 4850821275019720705 on Feb 11, 2013

good

Great Fragrance

Posted by Reviewer2957245 on Apr 27, 2012

I have been using this soap for about two years and my skin is never dry and it smells wonderful. My bathroom even smells good.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »