Refreshing

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Feb 23, 2011

The smell is quite refreshing

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This soap contains all natural ingredients. It does not contain harsh chemicals such as paraben, phthalate, sodium lauryl sulphate. It’s biodegradable and does not leave behind harmful chemicals in the environment. It does not sting the eyes much when it accidently gets into the eyes like when you use conventional soap loaded with many unknown chemical. I found it too a bit more drying. This is probably the best bar soap that I have tried (I like Dr Wood’s liquid as well but I use it for other purposes instead). The first thing that you will notice about this soap is that it’s so big, much bigger than the standard bar soap size and it lasts much longer as well. Secondly, it’s the smell. It smells wonderful. You can easily smell it even before you open it. It will also freshen up your bathroom for the next few days before losing its smell (like any other bar soap). Thirdly, it lathers very well; giving a rich, creamy feel (reminds me of Dove body wash). This is special as almost all natural soaps do not lather really well or even close to conventional chemical soap. Definitely important if you mis s the lather feeling when you switch to natural soap. Lastly, this soap is not drying at all and is very gentle. When I use it to wash my face, it tends to get oily again within 2-3 hours only! Other soaps tend to last 4-5 hours and often make my facial skin too dry. It keeps your skin soft and moisturized. It is definitely money for value and size too! Check out my page for more reviews!

Wonderful Soap!

Posted by Reviewer2563811 on Jul 03, 2008

Smells so nice and very refreshing.

great soap

Posted by MadroneJack on Feb 15, 2009

love this soap. Lasts a long time.

good

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Jul 27, 2011

strong, good scent

south of france verbena soap

Posted by Reviewer2865981 on Apr 26, 2010

great soap

Wow.

Posted by Reviewer2618090 on Dec 14, 2010

This soap just lifts my spirits, the scent is so incredible and uplifting.

Great soap!

Posted by Reviewer2106622 on Aug 08, 2012

Love the lemon scent. Lasts a long time.

my favorite so far!

Posted by Reviewer1050765 on Sep 04, 2012

Love fresh lemony smell of this! used only one bar for the whole summer! Use it also on a face and this doesn't dry out my sensitive skin! will buy more and more!

Love this soap

Posted by 5461893043010903244 on Oct 28, 2012

I feel the same way about his soap as I do for the Nourishing Green Tea soap. The main difference is the fragrance and I like this one too. It has just a hint of lemon smell and that kind of perks me up, I love the smell of lemon.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »