Will buy again certainly

Posted by TinVal on Aug 22, 2012

I tried this soap bar yesterday immediately after receiving my order. Мy first impression is that it is a huge so you can split it on two parts and get two soaps. I can also tell that its very easy to wash it out from hands or body. The soap leaves a feeling of freshness and hardly perceptible aroma on skin. I'll probably buy it again because I can't find anything better in the stores in my city. 5 stars. Very satisfied.

Fantastic smelling and moisturized skin

Posted by Reviewer2727680 on Feb 01, 2012

This soap smells wonderful, the creamy lather is nice and thick and most importantly it doesn't dry out your skin after a long, hot shower. It beats every other type of South of France bar soap EXCEPT for the Mango- you could take 10 showers a day with the Mango and you'd still never need to use lotion, it's that good. But the Shea Butter does smell a little prettier, so I just order 50/50 between those two flavors.

Awesome.

Posted by Reviewer1643272 on Jan 06, 2009

I have been using this for well over 3+ years and swear by the effect of the deep softness it has. One of the best buys for the money!

If you like scented

Posted by Reviewer1651648 on Mar 08, 2010

I can not use this soap, it has strong scent. I hope they make unscented.

Nothing special.

Posted by Reviewer1506701 on Dec 10, 2010

This soap doesn't smell so good, like an ordinary soap, and so far I don't see anything special about them.

South of France, Shea Butter Soap Bar

Posted by Reviewer1293484 on Jul 01, 2008

Oh my; this is like heaven. What a nice treat for myself after a long day of work.

Use on face

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on Oct 21, 2009

I have had trouble with adult acne. Since I started using shea butter soap I rarely have breakouts anymore. At first I was buying some shea butter soap from another company and had to pay a lot more for it. Once I found this soap and found that it gave me the same results I never went back to the more expensive one. I have bought this soap now four or five times. Any time I come back again for a product, it has to be something I have found to work.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer2742926 on Mar 20, 2009

I enjoy the creamy lather, soft scent and gentle cleasnsing. This seems to be good for both the face and body. we even tried it out on our infant with nice results. Good stuff!

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This soap contains all natural ingredients. It does not contain harsh chemicals such as paraben, phthalate, sodium lauryl sulphate. It’s biodegradable and does not leave behind harmful chemicals in the environment. It does not sting the eyes much when it accidently gets into the eyes like when you use conventional soap loaded with many unknown chemical. I found it too a bit more drying. This is probably the best bar soap that I have tried (I like Dr Wood’s liquid as well but I use it for other purposes instead). The first thing that you will notice about this soap is that it’s so big, much bigger than the standard bar soap size and it lasts much longer as well. Secondly, it’s the smell. It smells wonderful. You can easily smell it even before you open it. It will also freshen up your bathroom for the next few days before losing its smell (like any other bar soap). Thirdly, it lathers very well; giving a rich, creamy feel (reminds me of Dove body wash). This is special as almost all natural soaps do not lather really well or even close to conventional chemical soap. Definitely important if you miss the lather feeling when you switch to natural soap. Lastly, this soap is not drying at all and is very gentle. When I use it to wash my face, it tends to get oily again within 2-3 hours only! Other soaps tend to last 4-5 hours and often make my facial skin too dry. It keeps your skin soft and moisturized. It is definitely money for value and size too! Check out my page for more reviews!

good soap

Posted by Elenka on May 28, 2013

good soap, the scent is nice