Will buy again certainly

Posted by TinVal on Aug 22, 2012

I tried this soap bar yesterday immediately after receiving my order. Мy first impression is that it is a huge so you can split it on two parts and get two soaps. I can also tell that its very easy to wash it out from hands or body. The soap leaves a feeling of freshness and hardly perceptible aroma on skin. I'll probably buy it again because I can't find anything better in the stores in my city. 5 stars. Very satisfied.

Fantastic smelling and moisturized skin

Posted by Reviewer2727680 on Feb 01, 2012

This soap smells wonderful, the creamy lather is nice and thick and most importantly it doesn't dry out your skin after a long, hot shower. It beats every other type of South of France bar soap EXCEPT for the Mango- you could take 10 showers a day with the Mango and you'd still never need to use lotion, it's that good. But the Shea Butter does smell a little prettier, so I just order 50/50 between those two flavors.

Awesome.

Posted by Reviewer1643272 on Jan 06, 2009

I have been using this for well over 3+ years and swear by the effect of the deep softness it has. One of the best buys for the money!

If you like scented

Posted by Reviewer1651648 on Mar 08, 2010

I can not use this soap, it has strong scent. I hope they make unscented.

Nothing special.

Posted by Reviewer1506701 on Dec 10, 2010

This soap doesn't smell so good, like an ordinary soap, and so far I don't see anything special about them.

Use on face

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on Oct 21, 2009

I have had trouble with adult acne. Since I started using shea butter soap I rarely have breakouts anymore. At first I was buying some shea butter soap from another company and had to pay a lot more for it. Once I found this soap and found that it gave me the same results I never went back to the more expensive one. I have bought this soap now four or five times. Any time I come back again for a product, it has to be something I have found to work.

South of France, Shea Butter Soap Bar

Posted by Reviewer1293484 on Jul 01, 2008

Oh my; this is like heaven. What a nice treat for myself after a long day of work.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer2742926 on Mar 20, 2009

I enjoy the creamy lather, soft scent and gentle cleasnsing. This seems to be good for both the face and body. we even tried it out on our infant with nice results. Good stuff!

Wonderful soap

Posted by Reviewer1833162 on Sep 08, 2012

I really like this soap, I belive it is the best soap I have ever used. It feels soft in my hands and has a creamy lather that leaves my skin soft and smooth. It is a luxury to take a bath with this soap. The South of France Moisturizing Shea Butter Soap has a wonderful scent, it is like the original soap scent, known since the childhood. The soap is big so I prefer to cut the soap into two pieces to get adequate size. I would recommend this soap.

good soap

Posted by Elenka on May 28, 2013

good soap, the scent is nice