• Read this booklet entirely on-line Free of charge!

• Customer Ratings

Special, Blood Pressure Stop this Silent Killer - Thanks to this book I got "Aged"

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

This book is an excellent material on how to manage this silent killer by natural means. From the information presented, I got to know how "aged" garlic helps the prevention, control, and management of HTN. Although it was a subtle advert for Kyolic aged garlic ... I didn't mind because of the wealth of information given. 5*s! This book is an excellent material on how to manage this silent killer by natural means. From the information presented, I got to know how "aged" garlic helps the prevention, control, and management of HTN. Although it was a subtle advert for Kyolic aged garlic ... I didn't mind because of the wealth of information given. 5*s! >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Helpfull

Posted by Reviewer3284958 on Jul 11, 2013

Great free information.

Summer reading

Posted by odereviews on Jul 01, 2013

Light book for summer reading. I wouldn't pay for this book. If you don't have any other freebies to select, this is better than nothing. :)

interesting

Posted by 4967555450488960025 on Feb 04, 2013

interesting

Did not receive my order

Posted by 4804707504580484323 on Nov 08, 2012

I placed my order on 13/9/12, which is my 2nd order at iherb. But till today (29/10/12), I still don't receive my order. Really very disappointed!! The rating isn't about the product itself, but my disappointment. Update: I've received my parcel on 1/11/12

Good booklet!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Aug 27, 2012

Really good, informative, easily fits to even small bag, light, a good reading whenever you are stuck in the traffic jam or take a long ride on train or bus. I have almost all booklets on health topics from IHerb and all are good, useful to your level of knowledge.

Not something that I would spend my time reading

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Jul 15, 2012

I was reading a few pages of this booklet till the author mentioned that we should cut down on saturated fat which includes coconut oil. I totally disagree with him as coconut oil is not a bad saturated fat as it is a medium chain fatty acid and will not turn into trans fat when consumed. Contrary to what was previously believed by many health care professionals coconut oil in fact has many health benefits. Did not bother to finish reading this booklet.

Free snample

Posted by coconut on Jun 27, 2012

Decent booklet for being free.

A must for high blood pressure patients

Posted by Reviewer3271822 on Jun 23, 2012

Good info and easy read.

Very informative, even for a advertisement booklet.

Posted by megancb on Nov 17, 2011

This booklet is sponsored by a garlic supplement company, so it is a little heavy on the garlic information, however, it did contain lots of facts on other supplements and dietary changes. Recommended as a intro to high blood pressure.