• Read this booklet entirely on-line Free of charge!

• Reviews | English

Not something that I would spend my time reading

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Jul 15, 2012

I was reading a few pages of this booklet till the author mentioned that we should cut down on saturated fat which includes coconut oil. I totally disagree with him as coconut oil is not a bad saturated fat as it is a medium chain fatty acid and will not turn into trans fat when consumed. Contrary to what was previously believed by many health care professionals coconut oil in fact has many health benefits. Did not bother to finish reading this booklet.

Controlling blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer1192995 on Feb 09, 2010

This booklet was very helpful in helping me identify the type of garlic used to control blood pressure. All garlic is not created equal and this booklet helps the user find the right type for the right condition.

Very informative, even for a advertisement booklet.

Posted by megancb on Nov 17, 2011

This booklet is sponsored by a garlic supplement company, so it is a little heavy on the garlic information, however, it did contain lots of facts on other supplements and dietary changes. Recommended as a intro to high blood pressure.

Great Resource

Posted by Reviewer2455595 on Nov 14, 2009

This was very interesting and I've learn quite a bit and has lowered my 1st stage hypertension to a borderline level. I hope to normalize it a few months down the road.

bp

Posted by Reviewer1694543 on Mar 23, 2010

Have applied some of the remedies included in this book. Very factual.

Informative

Posted by Reviewer1738366 on Jun 11, 2011

Great booklet to read through...very helpful.

nice product

Posted by Reviewer1775852 on Jan 28, 2010

i ordered this book because i found out about a month ago i had high blood pressure and wanted to make a lot of changes in my lifestyle and diet

Blood Pressure Information

Posted by Reviewer2140932 on Sep 04, 2009

For someone trying to control your Blood Pressure good information. Some of it you will be glad to know and some information of what you know already.

Blood Pressure Stop this Silent Killer

Posted by Reviewer1142452 on Sep 03, 2009

Good information

IGNORANCE ITS NOT A BLESSING

Posted by Reviewer1146948 on Jul 14, 2011

Read it and it made sense to me..as I'm on high blood pressure prescribed medications, and I'm reducing the dosage wisely, I will implement the suggestion given in this booklent.