You will see why this tea is so popular.

Posted by Reviewer2904981 on Apr 14, 2013

I was not really a tea person, so I had never tried flavored green tea before, and I liked this one, so is everyone else that tried it here! Green tea flavor is not that strong, and very fruity. Smells very good too. Its suitable for small gift too. 녹차향은 은은한데 과일향이 잘 조화가 되어서 향도 좋고 마시면 기분이 좋아져요. 가향녹차는 처음인데 참 맛있게 마셨고 손님들도 좋아하는것 같아요. 추천받은사람들도 많이 구매하시네요..

A favourite

Posted by Reviewer3049125 on May 23, 2011

Love this tea! One bag is enough for a big pot, if you don't like it super strong. It's very fragrant and is lovely as ice tea as well!

Really love this tea

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Aug 15, 2011

Wow, if you want to spruce up your collection on green teas this is one to try for sure unless you happen to absolutely HATE the taste of mango. This is my favorite green tea (at the moment...lol)

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer3050808 on Feb 16, 2014

Green tea with a hint of mango, tastes so good

Buen sabor y aroma

Posted by 5382680724670058528 on Oct 09, 2014

Este té me encanta. Tiene un sabor muy suave y un aroma intenso. También me gusta el sobre en el que viene, conserva todo el aroma.

One of the more refreshing smells

Posted by SummerShopper on May 12, 2014

This mango version is quite a unique flavoured green tea. When made, a slight mango aroma scents the room. Very pleasant. I have been buying this for a couple of years. One thing I found is that re-using the same tea bag to make a 2nd or 3rd cup, or drinking it after it had gone cold, can mess a little with my digestion as I have a sensitive stomach. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Yummy tea!

Posted by Reviewer3065769 on Jun 19, 2012

I've tried many green teas and this is one of my favorites! It has a gentle flavor and I usually drink it without sweetener. I take the tea bag out after 1-2 minutes to avoid bitterness.

St Dalfour Golden mango green tea

Posted by Reviewer3068606 on Nov 29, 2011

This is my favorite tea now, and i drink many kinds.

Tasty tea

Posted by 5112571040311405952 on Nov 08, 2013

This might sound odd, but green tea usually tastes like fish to me. Not this one though! The mango flavor is subtle, but adds something different, and I believe the tea is good quality as it tastes pure. Very nice tea.

My favorite green tea!

Posted by anitagreen on Sep 02, 2012

This green tea is delicious both as a warm tea or as a icetea. I usually drinks it with a splash of lemon in it.