• Customer Ratings

Not for everyone

Posted by 5763901356188490307 on Dec 11, 2015

I have used fennel seeds for a decade for digestive purposes. I found this brnd on sale here so decided to try . But I regret it because they are real pungent so I can't consume it. I will try making tea otherwise for me it was a waste of money.

Very fresh

Posted by 4859194012726246578 on Jun 02, 2015

Very fresh and flavorful.

Delightful

Posted by 5247060325683746329 on May 16, 2015

I've tried fennel from a number of suppliers and this product is delightful. Aromatic and full of intense flavour.

very good quality

Posted by 5696753077411371470 on Oct 14, 2014

for tea it's great but if you want to combine it in food (like cookies) you'll have to sift it carefully from little plant parts.

Quality not always the best...

Posted by Romlenz on Feb 20, 2014

Last bag I bought was good enough, but this time it was quite bad. Very sharp taste - did not taste like fennel.

'filler' seeds, not just fennel

Posted by 4842858112994748305 on Jan 14, 2014

This is my first and only review and I feel compelled to save others the trouble of buying a product that is clearly more than just fennel seeds. There seem to be some other dried flowers/herbs/potpourri thing going on. It's fine if you are soaking in hot water to make a fennel tea but these are not the tasty after dinner minty seeds which can be eaten raw. Not what one thinks of when they think of fennel seeds. The first and only out of a hundred iherb products which I am disappointed by and thus my effort to write the review.

great tea

Posted by ievinia on Jan 04, 2014

Labai skani arbata, tinkanti ir vaikams gerinanti virškinimą ir raminanti prieš miegą, vasarą galima ir skanų šaltą gėrimą su medučiu pasigaminti. Great tasty tea, good for children and for stomach, good before sleep, you can make it as iced tea with honey for summer.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1006018 on Sep 18, 2013

Quality and price is good!

Absolutely uneatable

Posted by Reviewer2834180 on Mar 01, 2013

This was my first purchase of Starwest Bontanicals Fennel Seeds. No way can they be chewed or used in cooking. They are dry/hard/rotten smelling/ unappetising and filled with some sort of debris. The good reviews must have received something I didn't. I am so disappointed in this purchase and will not buy again.

Biggest Bang for Your Buck

Posted by 5667813556122805290 on Jan 04, 2013

I have ordered several 1 lb bags of spices. I keep the bag in the freezer except for the small portion for immediate use. For little more than grocery price for couple of ounces, this is a great deal. Share portions in gift baskets of various other herbs, spices, etc. AND the quality is excellent.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »