another experiment in my diet

Posted by Reviewer2932842 on Apr 04, 2016

It seems like a good product. I mix a little into my smoothie a couple times per day. I just started using it, so I do not have a lot to say about it yet.

good for facial mask

Posted by 5683504656463527974 on Dec 14, 2015

I use it for making facial mask. Mixture of one tablespoon of this and some water can be a good soothing mask for irritated skin.

It's was really good

Posted by 5665243767367121216 on Dec 11, 2015

It's was real and natural n safe

Good source for iodine

Posted by HolisticHealth on Nov 21, 2015

I started to use natural salt that doesn´t have iodine in it, so I ordered this kelp powder to get some iodine. I mix this with the salt and put it to my foods. The taste of this kelp powder is not very good, but I cannot taste it when I mix it to the food. Good for the thyroid as I have hypothyroidism, and also has many other advantages, but not sure if this is the best quality kelp. Price is good.

...

Posted by 4732266215972395202 on May 14, 2015

....generous bag. i wanted to like it ... and i cant drink almost anything , but this powder is not nice tasting unfortunately. i will buy kelp in capsules after this . dont think i will even finish this pack,

If you need Iodine, this is for you!

Posted by 5569504375873810929 on May 13, 2015

Very affordable, lasts probably for years! It helped me not to feel cold at winter, I took just a couple of 0.6g doses separated by 3-6 days and felt the difference. Highly recommended!

Good price

Posted by 5131826951020408375 on Apr 13, 2015

i think this is one of the most cheapest kelp with same quality. love it.

tastes like the beach

Posted by Reviewer1827451 on Apr 04, 2015

tastes and smells like rotting seaweed on the beach. the iodine content seems high and it helps thyroid function. kelp has the added benefit of alginate, which removes toxins from the system. using a knife's edge or so in soups for example is a great way to increase bioavailability and add texture.

Starwest Botanicals, Kelp Powder, Organic, 1 lb

Posted by 4673783161675395721 on Mar 05, 2015

This Kelp doesn't seem to have a strong flavour not salty. Lots of health benefits so we just sprinkle on our foods for added nutrition and iodine. Would order again as reasonable price as well.

kelp powder

Posted by 5019681983776805855 on Jan 21, 2015

I use this for me and as part of my car food mix. Very goog stufv.