Raspberry leaf tea for Pregnancy

Posted by 5758660597296256697 on May 02, 2016

Fast delivery. Really good quality product.

Raspberry

Posted by 4726030213231836335 on May 02, 2016

Most pleased. Fresh and wonderful!

Red Raspberry Leaves

Posted by 4721748591398362249 on Dec 11, 2014

Product arrived promptly and was as advertised. Fresh and in good condition.

Great tea, and amazing price!!

Posted by Reviewer2508079 on Jun 11, 2014

My wife drinks this for help with birthing and labour, only to be used in last trimester (Google "Raspberry" reviews) Has helped a lot with previous births and labour, makes it a lot easier. Product looks and smells fresh, tastes great. And of course the price is WAY cheaper then in Australia. Will buy again

Birthing preparation

Posted by MissGreen on May 02, 2014

I drink a mixture of nettle/raspberry leaf tea in preparation for birth. This tea has got a very slight bitter taste, reminds me of black tea. But pleasant. You can drink it hot or cold. I usually make a bigger batch. I only recently found out how many minerals some teas contain. Great! Plus, this is organic which I believe is extra important during pregnancy. This is a HUGE bag, will last long, and is much more economic than the pregnancy teas that come in tea bags.

Great uterine tonic

Posted by 5245687126356940096 on Jan 01, 2014

I give these to my female horses in the spring time to help ease uterine spasms during their heat cycles and it works great.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2852612 on Jan 12, 2013

I recently bought this because I heard it helped tone the uterus and made contractions during childbirth more productive. I am happy to say that it did what it was supposed to do. After I had my baby I sipped on the tea while I was in the hospital to help the uterus shrink back down and it definitely helped with that.

Our Goats Love It!

Posted by 5737902856938203827 on Dec 01, 2012

We needed raspberry leaves for our female goat who was getting rather hormonal and making our wether's life difficult. They had eaten all of the leaves off of our plants this summer. You had the best price online so we ordered and they look forward to their little nibble every other day! Thanks so much!

powerful

Posted by bobbienorthern on Nov 26, 2012

I haven't had a chance to try this tea yet but will soon. I have used the conventional red raspberry tea and it is strong and very good and full flavored and figure the organic has to be so much better.

Flavorful

Posted by Reviewer2193770 on Nov 02, 2012

This stuff is great. The smell and the taste are the best I've ever come across.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »