The best

Posted by Reviewer1149157 on Nov 25, 2009

I tried Wisdom natural chocolate flavor and I would say that this one is even more tastefull. You need less drops to feel the chocolate taste in the same amount of liquid. You have to try it.

Best liquid stevia

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Sep 17, 2013

Really like the squeeze bottle design (without the dropper) and the fluidity of the droplets is also something to marvel at. The taste is also quite awesome as it totally upgrades my normal black coffee to something distinctly more mocha-ish without adding tons of calories (none actually) Very worth your money!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1338111 on Aug 06, 2010

I love Stevia as a sweetener, and this is particularly great in cocoa smoothies and the chocolate flavored Yogi tea! Very happy!

Tastes just like chocolate!

Posted by SarahBooBearsBabe on Aug 02, 2014

I have never tried stevia before ordering this product. I thought it would have a little fake chocolate flavour and it would be watered down a bit. But instead, as soon as I opened the lid all I could smell was delicious chocolate! It has such a strong chocolate flavour yet not too overpowering and it is very sweet. So you only need a little bit and the whole bottle will last for ages. I have it in my coffee for more of a mocha taste, also in my oats, yogurt and even on my fruit, SO YUMMY!! When ever I get chocolate cravings I take out my stevia and make a healthy snack, so much better than ordinary, sugar filled chocolate bars! I have to say I am very impressed and I will definitely be ordering this and many other flavours again! Also the packaging was very good, all sealed in its own bag and sitting on top so it wouldn't be squished by everything else :)

not so good

Posted by 5241031409592753489 on Sep 29, 2014

other brands are better.

bitter

Posted by 5511760641735038451 on Feb 26, 2014

sorry but this is awful. tastes worse then cough medicine. the first hit is overpowering alcohol followed by a bitter aftertaste - yuck!

great taste and smell

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Dec 29, 2008

See also vanilla

Great choc flavour!

Posted by 5727284511566819863 on Jun 05, 2013

I've tried a few others but this is my fav! It's all natural and has a really smooth chocolate taste will definatley buy again! 10/10!

super

Posted by Reviewer2278892 on Feb 05, 2013

..in anything! I use it in coffee, tea and other different beverages. You only need a few drops, so this lasts for a long time

Great taste and value!

Posted by 5108992535252940074 on Mar 18, 2014

Having never tried stevia at all when I ordered this product, I expected a watered down taste that would suffice but not quite satisfy. However, the sweetness and flavor were both quite satisfactory. I ordered the flavored stevias specifically with the idea of using them purely to make sugar free lattes, which is exactly what I have done. I like to combine the chocolate and toffee flavors for a chocolate covered toffee bar effect!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »