Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Apr 26, 2014

The best stevia product at a great price it last a long time.

Great product, great price

Posted by Reviewer2665481 on Jul 12, 2011

This is my second purchase of Stevita Spoonable Stevia and I will definitely be ordering again. I carry the Stevia packets with me when I travel but for home use the spoonable is great. I use one Tablespoon (plus a tad more to taste) in a gallon of iced tea...yummy!

Stevita spoonable stevia

Posted by Reviewer2691804 on Nov 30, 2008

This product has a grainier texture than "sweetleaf" stevia and seems to be sweeter per tsp. also. Would recommend this product.

Surprised

Posted by Reviewer2738866 on Feb 18, 2009

I just LOVE it! Never going back to sugar.

Stevita Spoonable Stevia

Posted by Reviewer3315431 on Dec 29, 2009

Good flavor. Only takes a small amount to sweeten.

good price

Posted by Reviewer3322283 on Apr 16, 2012

I am very happy with this Stevia. This is the identical product that I purchased at my doctor's office but at much lower price. I use stevia for everything in substitute of sugar. I will order more later on. Thank you.

Sweet, no after taste!

Posted by Reviewer2326168 on Mar 09, 2012

We LOVE this Stevia! I've tried MANY brands, but this is hands-down the best out there. I have not touched sugar for more than 8 months now, thanks to this wonderful find. I use it in everything from beverages to baking.

I love your stevia spoonable product..

Posted by Reviewer2266826 on Nov 17, 2011

I am, or was, a table sugar freak..it wasnt until I had a stent placed in one of my coronary arteries that I got a wake up call...since then I am totally changing my eating habits and am on a mission to find all the best healthy foods I can find..eg omega 3 from calamari, or krill, CoQ-10 from the fermentation process as well as Resveratrol, etc..nothing but the best processed by the best..have recently ordered a fungal (mushroom) product of a proprietary blend of the most effective asian mushrooms again by the fermentation method which produces the purest conc form of what ever the product that is being ordered..I have become quite knowledgeable from all the research I have done on the internet and will not order until I am satisfied that it is the best that is offered..yours being one of them...

Fabulous for baking!

Posted by Reviewer2289416 on Mar 11, 2009

I love this stuff!! It only takes about 2 tablespoons to make perfect sugar free rice muffins. Yum-o!

Will buy this again.

Posted by 5269860628978605134 on Feb 25, 2014

This Stevia is very strong, i put 2 tsp on a pitcher of juice and I can taste the bitterness...Next time i made juice I put half teaspoon and it was just nice. I have not tried it in baking..hope it works in bread and muffins.