좋아요

Posted by 4660902798015312993 on Jan 04, 2013

딸아이가 화농성 여드름이라 한번 사봣는데 좋다네요 향도 좋고 자극도 별로 없고 55장이엇는데 25% 더 들어간 70장 짜리가 왔습니다.. 가격도 저렴하고 재구매 의사 확실합니다.

Your affordable weapon against clogged pores.

Posted by 4938435939620341318 on Jun 28, 2013

I'm loving these Stridex pads, seriously. They work better on oily skin, since salicylic acid is your ally against sebum. I feel that my pores seem cleaner, so that's great! There's a lot of liquid in the container, so your pads will always be saturated, I even squish them a tiny bit, because I feel it's too much. This is also nice if you want to do some spot treatment with a cotton bud and not waste a pad.

A holy grail product

Posted by doppelganger on Aug 31, 2013

I didn't think much of that at first, it seemed like there was a gimmick or something. But it had rave reviews, they said it works wonders. So since it's really cheap, I got it. In the begging, there's no results, it may help the cysts reveal and come to the surface. You may have less spots and zits..but the wonder to it is that it unclogges the pores, and minimizes them. It REALLY REALLY does so.You will be amazed progressively. Just take some photos of yourself now and 2 months-6months later. Cut the pads in 2 or 3, they are pretty big for only one use.I highly recommend and I will most definetely repurchuse! (55 pads in three pieces last me a year)

"Permanent" Acne Disappearing!

Posted by 5761673724325660578 on Feb 26, 2015

I started wiping my face with a Stridex pad every night after cleansing, focusing mainly on the right side of my face, which tends to be covered in spots that never go away. After doing this every night for two weeks, the skin there is now completely smooth to the touch! I never experienced any side effects such as dry skin, but YMMV based on your skin type (mine is acne-prone and slightly oily). Highly recommended! PS. My skin care routine, if it helps anyone: AM: Cleanse, moisturise PM: Cleanse, Stridex (allow to dry before going to bed)

Effective

Posted by 4882302103181778654 on May 22, 2016

It does help to shrink pimples

Like it.

Posted by 5579415122528626084 on Jun 07, 2016

I used to have acne and finally I found these pads which helped me almost to get rid of my problem. I tried to use salicylic acid and a lot of other stuff but it did not help. I am very surprised that this one really helped and I ordered it the second time. I cut these pads half and for me it's enough to use it once per day.

strong product

Posted by 4699040372572625942 on May 28, 2014

Very potent product. Tended to dry out my skin too much if used everyday. Would recommend using this product 2/3 times a week maximum. 23F, oily-combination skin, slightly sensitive, acne prone.

Efectivo

Posted by Raquelwoo on Feb 09, 2016

Lo utilizo para prevenir y para tratar los brotes de acné. Es bastante efectivo.. Lo utilizo de noche y a continuación me aplico una hidratante básica, ya que tengo la piel seca y este producto deja la piel muy tirante. No repetiré porque me irrita la piel y he encontrado productos mejores.

I do not know because I never did get the order.

Posted by 4745390985102826932 on Aug 27, 2014

After more than two months, I'm still waiting. I honestly would not buy again or recommend ordering at iHerb.

haven't tried yet :/