سومه

Posted by 4643633382912250398 on Apr 23, 2016

ممتاز

Good!

Posted by dingdongtwid on Apr 05, 2016

This is the 55 pads of Stridex in the red box. Just as good as the bigger version (obviously), and I like that there is a expiry date at the bottom of the box. Only one pad enough to cover the whole face. If you're sensitive to BHA, put it on for 5mins and wash it off and you still get the mild exfoliation for your skin. This should be used right after cleanser and toner, and before adding in moisturiser to your skincare routine.

No es la opción más natural. ¡Pero son eficaces y económicos!

Posted by martaekos on Mar 03, 2016

De acuerdo, no son la opción más natural... ¡Pero funcionan! Y si no abusas de ellos puedes mantener a raya el acné y los molestos comedones. Mantiene los granos a raya y, en mi caso, no siento que resequen, aunque he leído revisiones de chicas que se quejan de sequedad. Si noto sequedad algún día aplico después una hidratante específica. Para mi todo un descubrimiento, tanto en resultado como en ahorro, porque éstos sustituyen el tónico de Clinique (alcohol puro), ¡y eso que te ahorras! No son para abusar, puesto que sus ingredientes son algo agresivos. De cara al buen tiempo, sólo los uso por la noche y por la mañana un buen protector solar para evitar manchas.

I LOVE THIS PADS!!!

Posted by 5690971376584922930 on Mar 01, 2016

My skin is sensitiv, dry with acne (PCOS). I have a lot of scars. Very good cleanse the skin. I have a feeling that smoothed the skin. They are very wet and one pad is sufficient for the whole face, neck and bust . Buy again! MOJA KOŽA JE OSJETLJIVA, SUHA I AKNASTA (PCOS). IMAM JAKO PUNO OŽILJAKA I MRLJA. OVE BLAZINICE jako dobro očiste kožu. Imam osjećaj da zaglade kožu. Jako su mokre i 1 blazinica je dovoljna za cijelo lice, vrat i poprsje. Kupujem ponovno!

Efectivo

Posted by Raquelwoo on Feb 09, 2016

Lo utilizo para prevenir y para tratar los brotes de acné. Es bastante efectivo.. Lo utilizo de noche y a continuación me aplico una hidratante básica, ya que tengo la piel seca y este producto deja la piel muy tirante. No repetiré porque me irrita la piel y he encontrado productos mejores.

Seems effective

Posted by oliews on Feb 01, 2016

I've been using a strong cleanser containing salicylic acid to fight my oily and prone to breakout skin for years. It was very effective and I absolutely couldn't live without it. However as I grew out of the phase, my skin type changed to dry/combination, so as I used that cleanser my skin always felt 'tight', which meant it was drying up. I switched it away then, so now my cleanser doesn't combat breakouts. However, from time to time my skin still has a pimple here and there, so when I saw this I thought I would get it to use it once in a while when I feel that my face is getting problematic. Like many reviews said, it is very very saturated, even with excess liquid outside. One piece is actually too much for my face (I have quite a large surface area o.O) and like another reviewer, I cut, and I think half piece works best for me. I also spot-treat sometimes by using a q-tip. Whenever I use this I feel that the pimple seems to heal faster. And oh, this did cause me a bit of irritation (itch) on my face but it is not so bad plus no adverse reactions so I just try to use it as least as possible.

Not bad

Posted by 5126951637451047387 on Jan 23, 2016

For the first time not helpful but still trying it

Wonderful product!

Posted by 5133033331578455237 on Nov 14, 2015

Really help me to fight acne!

Soft to the skin, yet effective

Posted by 5694645127274172379 on Sep 16, 2015

Works well when used twice per week even. Not drying the skin.

Incredible.

Posted by 5513171101455255131 on Jun 02, 2015

I swear by my life, this product has worked WONDERS on my skin. I've tried everything, you name it, I've tried it. AHA, BHA, oils, toners etc etc, they have don't come close to what Stridex did for me. I'm about 2 weeks in using Stridex and I'm already seeing significant improvement on my skin, and I don't break out as frequent anymore. Hopefully through persistence it'll all pay off. Use this product guys! For reference I have combination skin - dry + oily. I use this product at night before moisturising.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »