ok

Posted by 4613019848288666517 on Jul 10, 2014

The taste isn't good

like it

Posted by Reviewer2798976 on Mar 30, 2014

It doesn't bother my stomach like other protein powders have. Flavor is good. Only 4 stars because the texture is chalky. You can somewhat remedy this if you add more liquid and fruit.I have gotten used to it though.

Sun Warrior

Posted by 5140898914055929527 on Dec 06, 2013

A great discovery ! I recommand it to substite flour in healthty and digest pancake in the morning. It taste a little too much in smoothie for me. But i'll definitivily purchase it again!

Pretty good

Posted by 5100291830334740729 on Aug 27, 2013

One of the best protein powders nutritionally so you can't really go wrong. Doesn't taste that great with just water, I would recommend adding some cacao with it. The texture is a little bit gritty but it is great for adding into baking as he flavour isn't too overwhelming.

Nice but too sweet

Posted by 5362572640403611224 on Aug 17, 2013

I love the sunwarrior rice proteins but I find the vanilla way too sweet. I mixed half and half with the warrior blend which toned down the sweetness and found that much more palatable.

Sweet

Posted by 5440348654166862511 on Jun 11, 2013

Good Product. Taste good !

Protein powder

Posted by 5316886000207143379 on Jan 13, 2013

The product meets requirements in all aspects, the only thing I find worth mentioning is that texturally it is gritty lie a very fine sand.

Protein Powder a great addition to your training diet

Posted by 5315848400679312033 on Dec 30, 2012

This is the first time I have introduced protein powder into my diet and the results have been very positive. In three months I have increased muscle mass and decreased body fat percentage and have used this Sun Warrior product on a daily basis. A great post weights training snack is low fat cottage cheese with a spoonful of Sun Warrior Protein Powder.

Great!

Posted by 4870827049303382416 on Dec 30, 2012

I really love this protein. Fact that it is non dairy and not made from soy is fantastic. I have tried the Chocolate version and while that is nice, i prefer this Vanilla one a lot better. When mixed with water it is ok but it tastes amazing with rice milk! Try it with rice milk or any other milk you like such as almond or soy etc. I recommend this and will buy again!

Doesn't mix well, if you don't have a blender

Posted by 4851530675992056845 on Dec 29, 2012

If you're looking for a powder that mixes well with just a spoon and your choice of liquid, you'll be disappointed. While I felt like it served its overall nutritional purpose, I hated how the powder clumped together, not affected by the liquid around it. It was unpleasant to drink moist clumps. I'm going to buy a blender soon, so my experience will probably be better because of it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »