Tastes nice, but too sweet

Posted by Umbridge on Jun 30, 2010

I only like stevia in very small quantities, and this powder has too much. However, it is tasty and rather neutral otherwise...plus it's raw. As far as protein powders go, this one is one of the best...it would probably be THE best if they just scaled back on the stevia!

From Finland

Posted by Reviewer3329544 on Nov 16, 2010

Very good vegan protein! Vanilla flavor might be a bit industrial, but ok.

Vanilla flavor OK

Posted by Reviewer1600453 on May 17, 2011

I started using Sun Warrior protein powder in Chocolate, and wanted to try the vanilla! I think it is personnal preference, but I liked the chocolate more. (hint: use a half scoop full of both for a new combination!!) :)

Sun Warrior protein powder comments

Posted by Reviewer2610457 on May 30, 2011

My only two complaints is that it contains stevia and that it doesn't dissolve in shakes as well as some other product, like Design for Health does. Outside of that I like it and the price is very reasonable!

Very healty

Posted by Reviewer2077066 on Jun 28, 2011

The taste is good, you can feel the little granules but you get used to that. This is better than some powder I used in the past and made me choke.

like sun warrior protein powder

Posted by Reviewer2017826 on Jul 20, 2011

I like this alot. It has a great vanilla flavor.

Raw and Vegan Wonder!

Posted by Reviewer3132025 on Aug 22, 2011

I bought this protein powder as a suggestion by many participants of the Clean Cleanse. I was using another product that was brown rice but not vegan. I find this product produces a creamy texture and is the perfect sweetness for me...a bit more $$ than my other one however this one is raw :)

SunWarrior Protein

Posted by Reviewer2312056 on Sep 13, 2011

Excellent product, after purchasing many protein powders that left a chalky aftertaste, I am very pleased to use this product and will continue in the future.

recommended

Posted by Reviewer2431839 on Sep 07, 2011

palatable and easily digested...compares well to any similar product that I've used,and is my current favourite..

It works