Better than peanut butter

Posted by 4613621240601653602 on Dec 13, 2015

Fantastic taste, I like it better than peanut butter and I don't even have an allergy problem with peanut butter. I would just choose this more.

Love the Sunbutter

Posted by Reviewer1783615 on Aug 04, 2011

My husband loves peanut butter and we found this a great alternative. I like it even better. We've been using SunButter for a couple of years now.

Sunbutter

Posted by Reviewer3312905 on Sep 21, 2011

Love it! Much better for me than peanut butter. Not sure about the "dehydrated cane juice" part.

So good!

Posted by Reviewer1857549 on Sep 21, 2011

I just fall in love with this product! It's so good! I will reorder for sure! Thanks Iherb !

Better than good!

Posted by Reviewer1760038 on Jan 08, 2012

Sunbutter is beyond words. There are so many crunchy sunflower seeds in here and the taste is absolutely amazing! Beware - it's addictive. Like REALLY addictive.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3115833 on Jan 31, 2012

Liked this spread very much. It would be especially good to those who have allergies for peanuts.

Nothing better than SunButter!

Posted by Reviewer2694256 on Jan 31, 2012

I just LOVE this stuff! Why anyone would prefer peanut butter over this is beyond me. Great crunch!

Great Product, Nice Crunch

Posted by 5336150076942084120 on Aug 13, 2016

I buy a few jars of the crunchy spread because I like to mix things up sometimes. It's nice to have a little extra crunch when I grab a quick snack. I like the sweetness to balance the bitterness of the sunflower spread. This is a good product from a good company.

Very heavy

Posted by 5751092395670792162 on Apr 06, 2014

The taste is very good but the spread is very heavy, but all kinds of these spreads are heavy, so...

great for food allergies.

Posted by ejoy18 on Jun 24, 2012

I had been looking for a sub for peanut butter. I'm allergic to almonds, so that option was out. I heard about this stuff and gave it a try, and it tasted good!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »