Move over peanut butter!

Posted by 5471285929244109900 on Mar 08, 2015

This is a delicious healthier substitute to peanut butter. You can really taste the sunflower seeds without it being overpowering. Delicious on toast.

Great Product, Nice Crunch

Posted by 5336150076942084120 on Aug 13, 2016

I buy a few jars of the crunchy spread because I like to mix things up sometimes. It's nice to have a little extra crunch when I grab a quick snack. I like the sweetness to balance the bitterness of the sunflower spread. This is a good product from a good company.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3115833 on Jan 31, 2012

Liked this spread very much. It would be especially good to those who have allergies for peanuts.

Better than peanut butter

Posted by 4613621240601653602 on Dec 13, 2015

Fantastic taste, I like it better than peanut butter and I don't even have an allergy problem with peanut butter. I would just choose this more.

Sunbutter

Posted by Reviewer3312905 on Sep 21, 2011

Love it! Much better for me than peanut butter. Not sure about the "dehydrated cane juice" part.

Super good!

Posted by Reviewer2649199 on Feb 27, 2012

I love peanut butter but I just became allergic to it so this is what I bought to replace it and it tastes better than peanut butter!

Nothing better than SunButter!

Posted by Reviewer2694256 on Jan 31, 2012

I just LOVE this stuff! Why anyone would prefer peanut butter over this is beyond me. Great crunch!

New Favourite!

Posted by cheryltancl on Sep 20, 2013

This sunflower seed butter is well worth the money. Creamy and thick and lasts a long time.

great for food allergies.

Posted by ejoy18 on Jun 24, 2012

I had been looking for a sub for peanut butter. I'm allergic to almonds, so that option was out. I heard about this stuff and gave it a try, and it tasted good!

Very heavy

Posted by 5751092395670792162 on Apr 06, 2014

The taste is very good but the spread is very heavy, but all kinds of these spreads are heavy, so...

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »