Sunbutter

Posted by Reviewer1017284 on Oct 07, 2009

This is one of the best spreads I have ever tasted.

So Incredibly Good.....I had to revise my review!

Posted by Reviewer1103521 on May 17, 2010

I had to revise a review I wrote earlier. I am now in LOVE with Sunbutter! Sunbutter on a banana, Sunbutter on toast, Sunbutter just by the spoonful...I now like it better than peanut butter! And again I should add, it does seem to have a better nutritional profile than peanut butter. Four grams of fiber per serving! This stuff is awesome!

Love it

Posted by 5683626811670694210 on Sep 05, 2014

My son is on gluten free, nut free, soy free and diary free diet and hasnt tasted oeanut butter for mths. This is a great alternative! And he liked it on the first taste with crispibread.

Delicious

Posted by 5055177873930641291 on Mar 13, 2013

I like this brand of sunflower butter best. It can be a little oily a the beginning of the jar, but I learned the trick of storing it upside down. That way when you open it right side up the oils will mix back down.

great for school

Posted by 4877852768159371848 on Oct 24, 2016

Nice taste and texture

Love This Alternative to Nut Butters

Posted by 5336150076942084120 on Aug 13, 2016

I have been enjoying the SunButter Natural Sunflower Seed Spread. It is affordable and gives me a quick pick-me-up. I usually take a teaspoonful or so to give me that satisfying feeling. It prevents me from over-eating. I like the amount of sweetener in this product. It balances the bitterness of the straight sunflower spread. For those who have problems digesting nut butters, the sunflower seed spread just might fit the bill. Even refrigerated, this product is soft and flows easily. It doesn't take much stirring when the jar is initially opened, which is really nice. I eat it just out of the jar or make a sandwich with it, adding raw honey and my homemade sprouts on Ezekiel bread.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1354899 on Feb 25, 2010

I love this stuff!! Although it should be enjoyed over a period of time. I can eat peanut butter but the taste can gegt old. This is a great alternative.

Sunflower Butter is Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1390426 on Jun 19, 2016

Great taste. Nutritious. Consistently the same flavor and quality.

tasty

Posted by 4684337235533823321 on Nov 11, 2014

very tasty

Delightful!

Posted by Celinem on Jun 11, 2014

I'm must be the only person to know this in my town, and I'm sure one of a few Belgian users. I LOVE it! It's light, easy to digest and delicious! I'll order this until the day I die!