perfect

Posted by 5655639256546158741 on Jul 21, 2016

Very delicious and give you the feeling of full not salty not sweet and perfect for breakfast and snacks

Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer1395392 on Aug 22, 2016

This SunButter is definitely natural and tastes great. I use it on toast or add it to sauces.

Riquísimo

Posted by SandraZGZ on Aug 13, 2014

A mi madre le ENCANTA!!!!! Está enamorada del sabor y la textura. La tengo en la cesta para volverla a comprar

GREAT

Posted by 5702688660270171716 on May 18, 2016

GREAT PRODUCT

nice

Posted by patpyott on Feb 16, 2011

doesn't need stirring

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2334842 on May 17, 2015

Have been ordering this for years. Everyone in the family loves this.

delicious

Posted by Reviewer2249741 on Aug 24, 2016

Sunflower seed butter, unsweetened, is tasty in Thai meals. It also works in cakes.

Better than peanut butter!

Posted by 5121316531061688243 on Mar 21, 2015

Once my husband tried this product, he has not gone back to using peanut butter. The bonus is we don't every worry about contamination!

Yummy

Posted by 4612242794996739975 on Oct 11, 2014

We can't find sunflower seed butter where we live. I love the taste of it. I often mix it with peanut butter or almond butter and use it in recipes as a butter substitute.

Healthy alternative, but very rich

Posted by eselle on Sep 11, 2014

I found this to be very rich and thick, and thus rather drying to the mouth. Make sure to have a drink on the side, especially if you're having it on toast. Its natural flavour is very evident, so you need to add sweetener if it is not to your taste. I actually mix it with maple syrup, and it goes really well on pancakes. There is a slight bitter aftertaste of roasted sunflower seeds, but this could simply be a testament to its organic and unrefined state (at least we know that SunButter seems to stay true to its claims). Overall, it's not bad at all; I mainly wanted to try how sunflower butter was like and for its nutritional benefits. I would not repurchase due to the price, but wouldn’t mind doing so if I can get it for a lower price.