Riquísimo

Posted by SandraZGZ on Aug 13, 2014

A mi madre le ENCANTA!!!!! Está enamorada del sabor y la textura. La tengo en la cesta para volverla a comprar

Yummy

Posted by 4612242794996739975 on Oct 11, 2014

We can't find sunflower seed butter where we live. I love the taste of it. I often mix it with peanut butter or almond butter and use it in recipes as a butter substitute.

Better than peanut butter!

Posted by 5121316531061688243 on Mar 21, 2015

Once my husband tried this product, he has not gone back to using peanut butter. The bonus is we don't every worry about contamination!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2334842 on May 17, 2015

Have been ordering this for years. Everyone in the family loves this.

GREAT

Posted by 5702688660270171716 on May 18, 2016

GREAT PRODUCT

Great

Posted by 5101638549302499619 on Feb 20, 2016

Very nice, not my favourite sunbutter but this comes free of nut traces and is perfect for my son with allergies.

Healthy alternative, but very rich

Posted by eselle on Sep 11, 2014

I found this to be very rich and thick, and thus rather drying to the mouth. Make sure to have a drink on the side, especially if you're having it on toast. Its natural flavour is very evident, so you need to add sweetener if it is not to your taste. I actually mix it with maple syrup, and it goes really well on pancakes. There is a slight bitter aftertaste of roasted sunflower seeds, but this could simply be a testament to its organic and unrefined state (at least we know that SunButter seems to stay true to its claims). Overall, it's not bad at all; I mainly wanted to try how sunflower butter was like and for its nutritional benefits. I would not repurchase due to the price, but wouldn’t mind doing so if I can get it for a lower price.

Great product

Posted by 4884741320604555280 on Feb 14, 2014

Not exactly the texture I expected but this was my first time tasting sunbutter. Overall very tasty and I use it for many things (the best use yet was on top of French toast with maple syrup!)

Yum

Posted by Reviewer1215436 on Feb 14, 2014

Taste a lot like peanut butter. Not as strong, but a really good substitute! I love that they haven't added anything to the sunflower seeds!

It's ok

Posted by 4736306425052953047 on Apr 16, 2014

Recommended for those who love it.. Got a bit tired of it, but it is actually quite good!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »