It's ok

Posted by 4736306425052953047 on Apr 16, 2014

Recommended for those who love it.. Got a bit tired of it, but it is actually quite good!

Tasty but higher in fat.

Posted by 4983149196640897860 on May 15, 2014

I like the taste, but I still prefer peanut or almond butter. Also, it has more fat and less protein than almond and peanut butter. It is all natural, and if you want sunflower seed butter or just a little difference in your usual nut butter, this is a fine choice.

Nice stuff

Posted by CurbAnxiety on Apr 01, 2012

Organic, nice and smooth.

Good taste, easy to spread

Posted by Reviewer2295193 on Sep 20, 2012

This is already well mixed and keeps well in the fridge. Good substitute for those who can't take peanuts but I notice that if taken in large amounts they can cause my throat and tonsils to close up and become iritated. A little goes a long way.

Good

Posted by tinatherese on Jun 18, 2013

but would be even better with a hint of salt

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1702689 on Sep 18, 2014

It is runny and has kind of a burnt taste - almost like sesame oil. I like that this spread has no sugar or palm oil , but I really prefer the taste and consistency of peanut butter..

Bit to earthy for me

Posted by 4615437348543942571 on Sep 24, 2014

Didnt like it on its own, however mixed with some cocoa and maple syrup its a yummy choc spread.

not my taste

Posted by 4833021828051806962 on Sep 27, 2014

I'm not sure how to review this because I found the roasted sunflower flavor to be way too strong and bitter, but maybe that's how it's supposed to taste. Not a great alternative to peanut butter in my opinion.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »