Love them!!

Posted by Reviewer1987862 on Jan 03, 2008

I like getting my calcium, vitamin D and magnesium all-in-one on a normal day. Getting them with pomegranate and blueberry adds more nutritional benefits.

good product, no ill effects

Posted by Reviewer2905922 on Nov 08, 2009

I've been taking this product for a few months. Good product.

Super Nutrition Calcium Blend

Posted by Reviewer2160005 on Mar 26, 2010

This is one of my favorite supplements ever! The price is right and the speed of delivery (and shipping costs) is always excellent with iHerb.

Love it!

Posted by krupenek on Jul 01, 2016

I bought it for my Mom who struggles with Osteoporosis, but it becames my favourite too! A thoroughly thought combination of ingredients, that include Vitamin K2 in the form MK7, which is essential for bone strength and cardiovascular health. Pills are slightly big, but not too hard to swallow. Have a nice sour taste thanks to Vitamin C.

Nice calcium blend

Posted by Reviewer2591917 on Jan 21, 2010

I really like the varied supplements included with this calcium. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the size of the tablets, and to get the recommended amounts you have to take three of them a day.

calcium in 3 easy swallow tabs

Posted by Reviewer1658682 on Jan 26, 2008

This is an excellant product, that I have been using for some time,now. Only 3 tablets provide ALL the calcium & vit.D. along with the rest of the essential minerals. It breaks down & absorbs well

very good

Posted by Reviewer1202829 on Apr 05, 2011

I really like this brand!