Superior Source, Melatonin, 1 mg, 100 MicroLingual Instant Dissolve Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Fast-acting & very effective

Posted by Reviewer1770859 on Sep 07, 2012

This is the best melatonin product I've ever used. The tablets are tiny and dissolve almost instantly with no chalkiness and/or flavoring. They work very quickly. I take it right at bedtime. I find 1mcg of this brand to be a lot more effective than 3mcg (or even more) of other brands.

Melatonin with quick effect

Posted by odereviews on May 28, 2013

If you have a racing mind when you go to sleep, trouble to get sleep or fighting against jet lag. Try melatonin. I suffer from the racing mind at the night every now and then, and I wish I would have found melatonin sooner. Thank god they made this prescription free here in Finland recently. (Only 1mg melatonin thought) I like the Superior sources products as you place them under the tongue and they dissolve quickly. I feel the calming effect with these faster than with the tablets you need to swallow (I have tried 3mg non-dissolving tablets previously). 1mg dissolving tablets gives pretty close to the same effect as 3mg melatonin tablets. I usually take one or two 1mg melatonin tablets before I got to sleep. Tablets are really small, and dissolve quickly! Superior Source’s tablets provides an excellent price and quality ratio.

really works

Posted by 5617736531651699626 on Jun 25, 2013

After 5 days using this tablets I can sleep well without it. Before I sleep bad by menopause.

Good Product.

Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013

With this product I am able to fall asleep quickly. I tend to have some crazy dreams sometimes, but I do wake up feeling like I had a good night's rest.

Happy nights, relaxed days

Posted by 5737416560305184900 on Jan 14, 2014

Efficacy at that low dose, fast action. It dissolves instantly and the comfort is total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »