Methylcobalamin B-12 1000 mcg Review

Posted by odereviews on Nov 26, 2012

No doubt this is the best B-12 supplement I have tried. Put one small red micro-lingual tablet under your tongue, and these will dissolve within minutes. I'm feeling better almost instantly, and have a clear mind all day. I'm usually skeptical with these kind of health products, but this stuff really works! This is not the cheapest B-12 product, but sometimes you have to pay some extra for the quality. I'm surely gonna order this again! BTW: Be careful when you open this package, as it has cotton wool in it, and some of the tablets might come out with it! I would have given out 4,5 stars thanks to this, but it's not possible. This one cost bit more than the version with 400mcg of Folic Acid. I had a little break between these two product, so I can't say for sure which one is better. All I can say that these both are great! Taking away that foggy feeling. :)

Superior Source's MicroLingual vitamin B12

Posted by coupon-code-2014 on Apr 29, 2013

In my opinion this vitamin B12 is high quality product at competitive price. Superior Source's dissolve tablets are small and red. Red is the natural color of Vitamin B12. Tablets dissolves quickly and produces energy immediately. It also helps me to sleep through the night. Must order this more in the future.

B12

Posted by Reviewer2531271 on Feb 06, 2013

Great product! Many people don't realize that methylcobalamin is the better absorbed B12; while a little more expensive, you get what you pay for.

Excellent

Posted by 5681316234232543643 on Aug 13, 2013

Very easy to use - feeling more mentally alert after 2 weeks usage - will definitely continue to purchase this product

Good Value on a Great Product

Posted by 5359973194038685596 on Apr 10, 2014

Have use this brand for 10+ yrs, mostly with just 400 mcg. of Folic Acid. Have always ordered direct but found the order from iherb.com would save a few dollars. Order was easy with quick service. I use the product for the B-12 anything else is a plus. I don't need this much folic acid, so I will rotate with the bottle with just B-12. Two from ea. btl. per week, works for me.

so easy to take

Posted by Reviewer2255839 on Apr 19, 2014

I like how small and easy to take it is. I like that there is b12, b6 and folic acid.

Life Saver

Posted by 4798578049680248005 on Sep 19, 2014

This is truly a wonderful product. It gives me tons of energy, and is greatly helping my B12 deficiency.

ex. product

Posted by 4816495540019303907 on Jul 10, 2016

product seems to working like it should and this was recommended by our dr. and cost a little cheaper then what we could buy it locally,

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1394679 on Aug 01, 2016

I am regular used of several Superior Source products, always buying them at iHerb. Very happy with the quality and service. Thank you!

Superior Methylcobalamin

Posted by 5362502063561288148 on Jul 16, 2013

Love this brand, easy to use, melts instantly!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »