精神充沛!

Posted by 5437394411448111452 on Apr 08, 2016

對我來說效果很棒!

Can't stand the taste

Posted by Reviewer1439427 on Apr 06, 2016

I just received a package and took one. When I opened the bottle the tablets were kinda messy, that orange brown color everywhere. The smell was musty, but of course I thought I'd try one right away. The taste was horrendous! I put it under my tongue and waited it to dissolve, but it didn't (well, it did. Just reaaaaally slowly). At the end I couldn't wait that long, I had to spit it out. The taste was really hard to get off my mouth, that was one of the worst tastes I have ever tasted! Not sure if these have gone bad, the date says 04/18 but the horrible smell and orange/brown color... Are they supposed to just taste and smell like this?!

A very good product!

Posted by Reviewer2427918 on Oct 03, 2015

When on sale at iHerb, I will stock up as it is the best B-Complex supplement I have taken. I often put 2 Tabs into a dish of plain full-fat yogurt, cover - and leave out overnight. Then in the morning mix the dissolved Tabs further, before adding fresh berries, and eating. Instant energy and very good for your gut health! iHerb has best prices. I wish they would also stock more of Superior Source regular B Complex however, as they are usually Sold Out even when offered at their everyday pricing.

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer1356683 on Aug 30, 2015

I was suffering from sensitive teeth and this product helped me very quickly. Also it is easy on the stomach and has only good ingredients. The taste is awful at the start but it gets better with use. Great service from IHerb, fast delivery.

awful

Posted by Reviewer1414971 on Aug 18, 2015

The most disgusting drug I have ever tried...

Posted by Strelka on Apr 24, 2015

Labas devas, bet noteikti tikai pēc brokastīm var lietot

OK

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Feb 27, 2015

value priced makes it a good choice iHerb provide fantastic service and fast delivery! Thank you.

Tastes awful

Posted by 4672103407580196186 on Jan 03, 2015

I will never buy the product again, it does not dissolve properly under the tongue. Most of the boxes contet was crashed and crumbked, Smells and tastes awful.....makes me feel sick. I will never order it again.

changed color to brown & taste horrible then orderd new one same problem

Posted by AbbyPro on Dec 30, 2014

i ordered one but after one month it changed in color & taste it taste horrible i think it was storing problem in high temperature in my home ordered new one from the opening in same delivery time i had the same problem changed color & taste from pink to brown color they need to check it & they need to change lactose to another sweetener to stevia ( like there other products ) there is a lot of allergy patients don't use it because of lactose

***