Natural Beauty

Posted by Reviewer1387233 on Nov 02, 2009

I had signs of poisoning from the commercial hair dyes I used. Since I have been only using natural oganic dyes, the health of my hair has really improved. My scalp is getting back to normal again too. This product gives a nice reddish tone to my darkhair. Looks gorgeous in the sunshine!

People rave about the color

Posted by Reviewer3136139 on Mar 29, 2010

I love the feel and the color.All dyes i use to use one needed a lot of conditioner after dying it, but not this.. after i dyed it, it felt so soft, i think the company needs to go onto face book because i would tell people how well it does. I tell everyone about this site. Thank you

Best hair coloring ever

Posted by Reviewer1334518 on Jul 18, 2011

This product gives my hair very attractive highlights which I could only achieve with henna powder in the past. It is a breeze to use with no mess whatsoever. I have also used it on my mum's grey hair with great success. It gives her grey-streaked dark hair a very nice sheen with attractive streaks of reddish brown. I have used the red shade, copper shade and golden brown shade intermittently for about four months and managed to achieve subtle changes in my highlights. Also, have had no need to visit the salon for highlighting treatments since I started using this product. Thank you IHerb for making this product available for overseas buyers like me.

Very satisfied

Posted by 5125170232635666413 on Mar 24, 2014

Great product,perfect color,i will buy it again.Easy to apply ...you can use one bottle for coloring few times (if you don't have long hair)

I Love it!

Posted by LeelaShines on Mar 03, 2012

Henna is the only thing I will use on my hair...since its organic & non-toxic. For a richer color deposit I recommend leaving it on 30 minutes to 1 hour longer than it says to on the instructions.

Very natural color

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Oct 16, 2013

The color is very natural.Resistance is not the best - no more than 2-3 weeks. Add volume and shine

Better than you would expect!!

Posted by Reviewer2068004 on Dec 15, 2010

I've been using this product for about 6-8 months. It is very easy to use, covers the gray and does not show gray roots when it wears off. I love the way you can keep using the same bottle to touch up, until it is all gone.I give it a standing ovation!

Made my greys go orange

Posted by 4696641919573077182 on Dec 12, 2014

My natural colour is mid-dark brown, and I was hoping for a warm brown/red colour over my whole head. Unfortunately, the greys around my face are now orange, so that is looks like I'm wearing an orange headband. I hope this will fade over the next few days. I was concerned that the colour would be too bright, so limited the time to 15 minutes, after I had completely covered my hair, so it may have been about 25 minutes in total. I like the colour of the less grey areas, but hope the headband look dissipates in time. I have had this experience at professional hairdressers too, so I don't feel quite so silly...

Great product

Posted by 5186938200618178094 on Nov 19, 2013

Perfect service and product at a great price.

Beautiful color, easy to apply

Posted by Reviewer2954358 on Sep 30, 2014

I have been using henna to color my hair for the past 13 years. This cream offers good coverage, does not leak and is very easy to use at home, especially at the hairline where regular henna (powder) is difficult to apply without staining the forehead. While regular henna lasts longer and provides brighter color, this cream is still a good alternative, especially if you need to color your hair fast. Sometimes, I use this cream for the hairline only when coloring with regular henna. Either way, it is a good product and I will buy it again. The only drawback is that it fades fairly quick and to maintain color you need to use it every 3 weeks.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »