Natural Beauty

Posted by Reviewer1387233 on Nov 02, 2009

I had signs of poisoning from the commercial hair dyes I used. Since I have been only using natural oganic dyes, the health of my hair has really improved. My scalp is getting back to normal again too. This product gives a nice reddish tone to my darkhair. Looks gorgeous in the sunshine!

People rave about the color

Posted by Reviewer3136139 on Mar 29, 2010

I love the feel and the color.All dyes i use to use one needed a lot of conditioner after dying it, but not this.. after i dyed it, it felt so soft, i think the company needs to go onto face book because i would tell people how well it does. I tell everyone about this site. Thank you

Better than you would expect!!

Posted by Reviewer2068004 on Dec 15, 2010

I've been using this product for about 6-8 months. It is very easy to use, covers the gray and does not show gray roots when it wears off. I love the way you can keep using the same bottle to touch up, until it is all gone.I give it a standing ovation!

Best hair coloring ever

Posted by Reviewer1334518 on Jul 18, 2011

This product gives my hair very attractive highlights which I could only achieve with henna powder in the past. It is a breeze to use with no mess whatsoever. I have also used it on my mum's grey hair with great success. It gives her grey-streaked dark hair a very nice sheen with attractive streaks of reddish brown. I have used the red shade, copper shade and golden brown shade intermittently for about four months and managed to achieve subtle changes in my highlights. Also, have had no need to visit the salon for highlighting treatments since I started using this product. Thank you IHerb for making this product available for overseas buyers like me.

I Love it!

Posted by LeelaShines on Mar 03, 2012

Henna is the only thing I will use on my hair...since its organic & non-toxic. For a richer color deposit I recommend leaving it on 30 minutes to 1 hour longer than it says to on the instructions.

Very satisfied

Posted by 5125170232635666413 on Mar 24, 2014

Great product,perfect color,i will buy it again.Easy to apply ...you can use one bottle for coloring few times (if you don't have long hair)

Very natural color

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Oct 16, 2013

The color is very natural.Resistance is not the best - no more than 2-3 weeks. Add volume and shine

Made my greys go orange

Posted by 4696641919573077182 on Dec 12, 2014

My natural colour is mid-dark brown, and I was hoping for a warm brown/red colour over my whole head. Unfortunately, the greys around my face are now orange, so that is looks like I'm wearing an orange headband. I hope this will fade over the next few days. I was concerned that the colour would be too bright, so limited the time to 15 minutes, after I had completely covered my hair, so it may have been about 25 minutes in total. I like the colour of the less grey areas, but hope the headband look dissipates in time. I have had this experience at professional hairdressers too, so I don't feel quite so silly...

I GET SO MANY COMPLIMENTS!

Posted by Reviewer1895686 on Jul 29, 2015

SURYA HENNA CREAM is the best haircolor product I have ever used. I had been using a product for years that did not have ammonia or peroxide but then it was discontinued. I let that company know what a stupid move I thought that was. Did they CARE? Oh no, they just told me to use their more 'modern' product which had the chemicals I did NOT want. Since it was the only thing I knew of in the right color, I tried it for awhile in desperation, but my usually shiny, soft, thick hair started to look and feel like steel wool. I tried not using it as often and conditioning more but all I ended up with was more 'roots' showing and still not soft and shiny enough. THEN, as I was complimenting another red haired friend on her new color job, she told me she had done it herself and it was SURYA HENNA. I used it the first time and was hooked. The Copper color is PERFECT for me. It's better than anything I had previously used. I am way more than 50% gray and I get COMPLIMENTS everywhere I go! And people are shocked when I tell them it's henna! They think it's my real hair color! I insist on letting them 'feel' my hair and they are amazed at how soft and silky it is. I am telling you the absolute truth and the reason I am being so supportive of this product is that I never ever want to think of being without it. Did you ever remember hearing that Lucille Ball always used one type of henna on her famous red hair? Well, when the company went out of production apparently in the 1960's or so, she bought the entire remaining stock to last her for the rest of her life. It amounted to something like a tractor trailer load or maybe a train load.... I'm not exactly sure, but it was A LOT! Lucy, I understand exactly why you did that but I can't afford to do the same thing, so I just share the information with any person who asks me in the hopes that Surya Henna will always be available.

Lush henna bars vs THIS

Posted by 4845114969361142221 on Oct 28, 2015

I've been using Lush henna bars for several years now. It changed my hair for the good, but was a MESS, stunk, irritated my scalp, and took HOURS. I tried Surya Copper on a whim knowing nothing about it. The bottle application was so simple! Smooth. No mess. Smelled lovely. I applied roots to mid-length. In one hour I rinsed it out. So silky and easy to rinse! Then I applied the color fix mask for 15 mins. Rinsed again, blew dry and oh my! Wish I could attach a photo. The color is gorgeous, shiny, deep but bright copper. The texture is soft, smooth, and silky. I'm most definitely converted. I'm curious now to see how quickly this fades... Tip: you'll need TWO bottles if your hair is shoulder length.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »