Nice light brown henna! Safer for your Hair!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Surya Henna Cream colors while conditioning, moisturizing and revitalizing your hair. The formula is enriched with organic extracts and nourishes hair for increased luster, softness and elasticity. The unique coloring process does not strip the melanin from the cortex of the hair. Surya Henna Cream is a new concept in hair coloring and treatment; it won't harm your hair and your health. It is also guaranteed to cover gray and white hair on the first application! It is also safe for damaged and chemically treated and color treated hair.

Fine

Posted by Reviewer2722151 on Nov 17, 2014

Very satisfied with this.

not bad

Posted by 5179741904477545869 on Sep 24, 2014

ok, I have been using this for over a year without a problem then all of a sudden the sides of my head had a purple tint. I tried the message boards for some help type. I didin;t change anything in ym routine and bought 3 bottles at once., I think I got a bad batch. I now use the henna DARK brown and this does NOT have this issue.

Henna Cream

Posted by mil694 on Sep 03, 2014

I like this product - it goes a long way and extends the life of a permanent colour. It is a cream and doesn't drip everywhere.

The best: color and bright

Posted by 5408603035792891914 on Aug 20, 2014

It´s the best I have ever used and I´ve tried a lot. It gives a very special bright and the color is great. If you have white hair you should mixt it with the dark brown. I´ve been mixting up both even with the golden brown to find my best brown. I live it for three hours to have the right color. I´ve found my perfect hair dye. Es el mejor tinte que he probado nunca y he usado un montón. El pelo queda brillante y con un color muy bonito. No cubre bien las canas así que hay que mezclarlo con el castaño oscuro. Incluso con el dorado. Una buena idea es dar el oscuro en la raiz y luego meclar para el resto del cabello. Lo mejor es probar. Ah, y mantenlo 3 horas.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2964238 on Jul 11, 2014

For years, I have been using other so-called "natural" hair coloring products and the results were OK. But after reading up more on the ingredients and side effects, I wanted to find something that was truly natural and had no harmful ingredients. I decided to try Surya Henna cream in the light brown and am so glad that I did. It went on beautifully, covered better than any other product I've ever used, had no smell whatsoever, and left my hair looking better than it has in forever. I had about an inch or so of gray roots which I really concentrated on and then I lightly spread some of the cream through the rest of my hair just to give it even color and coverage. I left it on for about an hour and the results were amazing. The gray hair is now a golden brown and my hair is a multi-dimensional color now, vs a flat, one color result that I used to get from my previous brand. It also left my hair incredibly soft and manageable, something that I never got before. So all in all, I highly recommend this product! This is now my "forever" brand...

good colour but washes out

Posted by 4968254756874732072 on May 19, 2014

Nice shade, It covers very well, but it washes our a lot. I switched to Naturtint and I am more happy. but who prefers henna, this one is one of the betters. Be careful with the choice of the shade, this one is much more dark brown.

Really disappointing

Posted by 5397716450623319496 on Dec 09, 2013

This product only lasted a week in my hair. I was so pleased with the beautiful mahogany shade of brown (darker than the "light brown" on the label, but I loved it!). Unfortunately, all that beautiful color washed out within one week. I expected something longer-lasting for the time it takes to set! It *did* condition my hair very well, so as a conditioning treatment I'd recommend it! Just not as a lasting dye :(

Queda el pelo con brillo

Posted by ROSSITA on Dec 05, 2013

Es un color bonito y queda con brillo pero no cubre 100% las canas. Si esta opinión te ha ayudado marca el sí abajo, para más opiniones pincha en mi nombre.

so so

Posted by 4897736424852863569 on Dec 02, 2013

I did not like ,because i had itching problem after I applied on her. When I did shampoo twice it become less itching.I will not choose again.