July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Big Tree Farms, Organic Coconut Palm Sugar, Blonde, 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 5-star

Posted by enilorak on Nov 05, 2012

Like this! Smells like caramell. I've used this sugar on pancakes and that was so good. I will try to use this in my vegan cake recipes instead of white, bad sugar.

Nice Sugar Substitute

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Nov 10, 2012

This works nicely in most recipes to replace white table sugar.

I love this organic sugar!!! Sooo many nutrients! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I just got my order of this days ago and I'm already putting in a new order for 4 more bags. UPDATE: NEED TO BUY MORE!!! It has a lower glycemic index which is great for diabetics, but I use it because I have a candida overgrowth caused by mold in my system. You can use this 1 for 1 in place of regular sugar and it contains a ton of nutrients! If you use it in tea or coffee you will notice minuet pieces of coconut in the bottom of your cup. Coconut is very healthy so I don't worry about it. Try it out! Also, I just received the liquid coconut nectar by Coconut Secrets and it is delicious!

very fast arriving

Posted by 4960402757673471992 on Dec 07, 2012

good product

coconut palm sugar vs brown suger

Posted by 4929678116451423566 on Dec 14, 2012

Coconut is much better in tast and much healtyer than organally brow suger!! a great alternative for baking and etc!!