Best buy for any diet

Posted by 5184960844828095984 on Dec 12, 2014

I bought this as a sugar alternative and it works so well that even when i have cravings, a little bit solves the problem, I add it to my nightly hot chocolate and it enhances the taste, same goes for my coffee, in plain yoghurt etc. It really is the best sugar replacement short of using stevia

Great coconut sugar for a good value!

Posted by 5564529507795853477 on Dec 12, 2014

I was so excited to find this organic coconut sugar for such a great price! I like to use it in baking and in my morning oatmeal.

Great taste

Posted by marcosandrey on Dec 16, 2014

This sugar is very good !! In addition to natural, it has a low glycemic index. What does this mean you will not have insulila picks up and consequently you will not get fat! Very tasty, and perfect for you to eliminate every traditional sugar!

great product

Posted by 5307337286742820000 on Dec 19, 2014

great product

Great for baking

Posted by ChiaSeed on Jul 29, 2016

I ordered this long time ago and it was sitting in the storage for a while. (I was going to use it to make looibos chai tea but it got too hot for chai tea). Then one day I made a loaf of banana bread with 1/3 cup of this sugar! It tasted so good! Great combination with banana. I also made zucchini bread with the same amount of the sugar. It was also really good. The taste is milder than regular sugar. I also use this for stirfry (Japanese style). I use soysauce and a table spoon of coconut sugar to stirfry cabbage, kale, broccoli raab, etc. It is delicious. I bet this will be really good for making hot chocolate with cocoa powder too. I have to try it in a cold day!

love this sugar

Posted by Reviewer2134126 on Aug 02, 2016

Like the caramel taste of it. And it is very good to be used as facial and body scrub!

Organic

Posted by 5579997917002276689 on Aug 12, 2016

excellent

Love this instead of sugar!

Posted by 4901494015918438701 on Aug 12, 2016

I love the taste of this blond coconut sugar and have been using it for everything I would use sweetener for. It is a little milder in flavor than regular coconut sugar, which I still use also. If you feel that regular coconut sugar is too strong, you might want to give this a try. It adds a good flavor to baked goods. But, of course, coconut sugar is never going to taste like white sugar so do not expect that.

Nice

Posted by 4636911752861170233 on Aug 13, 2016

Taste good

delícia

Posted by 5177466274692667675 on Aug 29, 2016

Baixo índice glicêmico. Saudável. Ótima opção para incluir na dieta.