Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1326533 on Nov 13, 2011

I use this sugar as a substitute for regular sugar. I regularly make ice cream and it tastes great. Love the fact it's low GI.

Good taste.

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

Never tried palm sugar before, but will be buying again. Good taste, made the best cookies ever, and used it as a substitute for sugar in cakes, smoothies and on porridge. My kids and husband also loves the taste. And they usually complain when i experiment with sugar substitutes!

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2541687 on Aug 03, 2012

This is the absolute best non high glycemic sweetener ever. I made some cookies with it and they were excellent, having a brown sugar caramel taste to them. No aftertaste like Xylitol. Highly recommend.

Yum!

Posted by 5344580857688045069 on May 13, 2013

I really love this coconut sugar. It has such a delicious taste!! I use it in my baking and on my cereals, in place of refined sugars. It's Glycemic Index (measure of how quickly blood sugar levels rise after eating a particular food) is 35. For comparison, glucose comes in at 100 and refined white sugar is 80. It is much much cheaper than buying it from my local Organic Store (they charge $30/kg!!). Will definitely keep buying this sugar!

Good value

Posted by 5568449681014944343 on Mar 20, 2013

Smells great. I used when cooking brownies instead of honey but didn't even taste the sweetness at all unfortunately. I haven't thought of anything else to use it in yet...

Organic coconut palm sugar

Posted by karishma on Jun 07, 2014

If and when I need to use sugar, this is the only one that I would use!

ORGANIC COCONUT PALM SUGAR

Posted by Reviewer2041705 on Aug 28, 2014

Product is as expected! Hope it helps in controlling Type 2 Diabetes while giving me a bit of enjoyment.

Great

Posted by Luddil on Dec 27, 2014

Love this sugar. Have replaced all white/brown sugar with this one and have not looked back since!

Excelente

Posted by 5223227880872757590 on Oct 19, 2015

Había probado otros tipos de azúcar de coco, pero otorgaban un sabor muy fuerte a las preparaciones, se podía disimular cuando se agregaba coco rallado. Este azúcar tiene un aroma acaramelado y su sabor es muy parecido al del azúcar tradicional, de hecho en las preparaciones dulces al horno no percibo ninguna diferencia y no tengo que disimular el sabor con ingredientes extra. Me quedo con esta marca, ya voy en mi segunda compra. Además el precio es muy conveniente, en Chile vale casi el triple.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2314092 on Oct 23, 2015

I used to bake a lot. Then leaky gut, autoimmune and Lyme diseases caught up with me and my diet became extremely limited. Along with gluten and a host of other things, sugar had to go. However, on special occasions I will still make the effort to do something healthy and gluten-free for myself and this sugar works as well as brown sugar. Maybe a little less sweet, but that doesn't bother me.