favorite tea:)

Posted by 4840003882002788884 on Apr 07, 2014

This tea is absolutely delicious, I can't rave enough about it. It has a sweet flavor that makes you feel warm and cozy. I love it first thing in the morning, or as something sweet after dinner. Bought it on a whim and I'm on my third box. I'm not usually one to repurchase teas, but this is a keeper. I also can't find it in stores so I'm so happy that iHerb sells it. Definitely give it a try if you are an herbal tea lover!

Yum

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Jan 31, 2013

yummy in the tummy

Sweet tea for Sweet Autumn

Posted by 5415600878824432822 on Sep 10, 2013

It's really nice to have in Autumn

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer1778021 on Sep 17, 2013

Didn't like this one very much. It has this strong, synthetic after taste. I was really disappointed considering I've previous tried several of the TAZO teas and all on them have tasted nice.

Love it

Posted by christinelux on May 26, 2014

I can't wait to order more of this! By the time that I'm reviewing this, I've already used all of this tea up. It's so delcious, and slightly sweet. Perfect for winter. I'm looking forward to trying more of their teas.

Absolutely Delicious

Posted by 4845225857759725972 on May 27, 2014

This is my favorite tea that I've tried by Tazo

So yummy

Posted by 5170355465499567668 on Aug 22, 2014

Delicious tea, with or without honey or sugar. Doesn't taste artificially sweet like the Celestial Seasonings one does.

Me encantó!

Posted by 5651263096785109850 on Sep 12, 2014

Me gustó mucho, no había probado esta marca y es de muy buena calidad. Definitivamente probaré otros sabores. Saludos!

Lovely, comforting tea.

Posted by JustSarah on Dec 16, 2014

This tea was an impulse buy the first time, though the subsequent orders have definitely been on purpose! It is warm and sweet all on its own. When I want something hot to enjoy but don't want the caffeine, I can easily turn to it for a delicious drink.

warm ~

Posted by 4790540952414949763 on Jan 15, 2015

it blends apple and cinnamon to the perfect extent, it taste warm and sweet.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »