Love this stuff

Posted by 5302254879455197568 on Mar 31, 2015

I seriously love this stuff, its strong so you don't need as much as you would to brew coffee so beware.

flavour is too strong

Posted by 5274528811766222346 on Mar 19, 2015

I love the idea of this, but something about the flavour puts me off. I wish I'd bought the medium roast plain instead. I even tried mixing this with regular coffee, and I still didn't like the smell/taste. my mother really enjoyed it, however, so it's obvious that it is up to personal taste

TEE-80010

Posted by 4950342713179252577 on Dec 08, 2014

Love this brand. Easy to make and great alternative to coffee which I don't drink.

I don't like it at all!

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jul 08, 2014

Awful taste! (((

delicious

Posted by 5164684268611104995 on Jun 21, 2014

this is great just to drink. I was looking for a coffee substitute as the acid in coffee gives me a lot of pain. I found this and love it, I still get that great coffee taste which I crave but no problems with my stomach lining. I would drink this any way as it is great tasting. You don't have to think of it as a substitute just another great drink to have.

It's good but my all time favorite is the chocolate mint flavour.

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Jun 17, 2014

Teeccino coffee is the closest to real coffee. I first tried the Teeccino chocolate mint which was and still is my favourite. Had I bought this one first I would have given it a good review, however I tried the chocolate mint and cannot get used to any other.

Tastes Great

Posted by IrinaP on Jun 05, 2014

This herbal coffee makes a great alternative to regular coffee, has a wonderful flavour and can be drunk at any time of the day. Highly recommended

I didn't like the taste, but that doesn't mean you won't.

Posted by 5195693504298770559 on Mar 16, 2014

The taste was soooo strong it made me gag

Very good taste

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on Feb 22, 2014

You won't miss coffee it you take this product, much healthier, ad best flavoured. Fantastic with oat drink.

very nice taste

Posted by 5070144650957160046 on Jan 30, 2014

exactly as it says, it tastes vanilla nut - perfect. its even sweet enouthg so i didn't add any sweet.