Magic deodorant!

Posted by Reviewer1219900 on Jun 30, 2011

It is a magnificent deodorant which doesn't close pores your skin. It not antiperspirant, that is you will sweat, but will oppositely not smell. This deodorant kills bacteria which breed on a sweating skin. It is necessary to put it on pure slightly damp skin and it will protect you from an unpleasant smell within 24 hours or until you don't take a shower. It is very effective and at the attractive price! If you want protection against a smell of feet and a body, use a deodorant same brand, but in the liquid form (spray). P. S. Pay attention that this deodorant and also firm with a label of blue color is cheaper than the same deodorants with a label of red color though differences between them aren't present. I have learned it from representatives of brand Deodorant Stones, LLC. Different labels use in the different countries, but the goods identical!

Seems great!

Posted by Reviewer1042740 on Aug 16, 2011

I´ve been using this deo-stone in about a week now, and so far I love it! I used to sweat a lot, with a not so good smell. Now I almost don´t sweat, and doesn´t smell at all. So even though I don´t know the long term function, this deo is absolutely recommended!

Easy, fast and effective

Posted by poach85 on May 05, 2014

This thing felt heavy. Never had a deodorant that feels so solid. The clean packaging makes it attractive that you want to start using it soon. Initially, I thought it was weird to wet the crystal but when I did and it glided on so easily and cleanly, I was impressed. I like it so far and I don't smell. I live in humid Singapore and if it works here (34deg C all the time with above 60% humidity), you trust that this product works.

Todo un descubrimiento

Posted by Reviewer2884675 on Jan 20, 2013

Me parece lo mejor que he probado en desodorantes con diferencia. Aguanta todo el día, lo llevamos usando mi marido y yo dos semanas y sigue igual de tamaño. Me parece genial, porque con lo que dura está genial de precio y lo considero ecológico porque al durar tanto tiempo no genera tantos residuos como los otros que duran un mes y hay que tirar el envase. Se lo recomiendo a todo el mundo.

A miracle

Posted by 5385487373765155168 on Feb 06, 2013

I bought this with no big expectations and after using it I must admit that it is awesome!! My sweat is strong but I apply this once a day and I have no smell problems. I firmly recommend it.

Very good crystal deadoront stone.

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

Virtually lasts forever, like all the other crystal deodorants. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

READ THIS FIRST

Posted by 5356871390337071752 on Dec 22, 2012

If you are looking for a deodorant that does the same job as the ones with aluminium you won't like this. It kills germs and keeps you from smelling like sweat, but you have to refresh it after 6-8 hours (wash pits and re-apply) and it DOES NOT stop your sweat. That's because it doesn't clog your pores, which is a good thing. I love this product, it doesn't stain, ruin my clothes or keep toxis in. Just eliminates odour. It took a few weeks to adapt, but now it works wonders. Also watch what you eat! I smll more like sweat if I eat gluten.

Surprise, it actually works

Posted by FreeSpiritMe on Dec 27, 2011

We use it in the morning and it lasts all day. Granted, this doesn't stop the sweat, but it does stop the stink, better than my Secret did. And now my body isn't absorbing all those chemicals I used to put on under my arms every day.

works great!

Posted by Reviewer2865669 on Jun 06, 2011

product works great, keeps body odor to minimum even on hot humid days

The smell isn't present

Posted by Reviewer1682482 on Jun 12, 2012

Armpits damp, but aren't present a smell. I also waited for such result. It is natural. If it is necessary if to be absolutely dry, I use other deodorant.