Magic deodorant!

Posted by Reviewer1219900 on Jun 30, 2011

It is a magnificent deodorant which doesn't close pores your skin. It not antiperspirant, that is you will sweat, but will oppositely not smell. This deodorant kills bacteria which breed on a sweating skin. It is necessary to put it on pure slightly damp skin and it will protect you from an unpleasant smell within 24 hours or until you don't take a shower. It is very effective and at the attractive price! If you want protection against a smell of feet and a body, use a deodorant same brand, but in the liquid form (spray). P. S. Pay attention that this deodorant and also firm with a label of blue color is cheaper than the same deodorants with a label of red color though differences between them aren't present. I have learned it from representatives of brand Deodorant Stones, LLC. Different labels use in the different countries, but the goods identical!

A miracle

Posted by 5385487373765155168 on Feb 06, 2013

I bought this with no big expectations and after using it I must admit that it is awesome!! My sweat is strong but I apply this once a day and I have no smell problems. I firmly recommend it.

Easy, fast and effective

Posted by poach85 on May 05, 2014

This thing felt heavy. Never had a deodorant that feels so solid. The clean packaging makes it attractive that you want to start using it soon. Initially, I thought it was weird to wet the crystal but when I did and it glided on so easily and cleanly, I was impressed. I like it so far and I don't smell. I live in humid Singapore and if it works here (34deg C all the time with above 60% humidity), you trust that this product works.

READ THIS FIRST

Posted by 5356871390337071752 on Dec 22, 2012

If you are looking for a deodorant that does the same job as the ones with aluminium you won't like this. It kills germs and keeps you from smelling like sweat, but you have to refresh it after 6-8 hours (wash pits and re-apply) and it DOES NOT stop your sweat. That's because it doesn't clog your pores, which is a good thing. I love this product, it doesn't stain, ruin my clothes or keep toxis in. Just eliminates odour. It took a few weeks to adapt, but now it works wonders. Also watch what you eat! I smll more like sweat if I eat gluten.

Todo un descubrimiento

Posted by Reviewer2884675 on Jan 20, 2013

Me parece lo mejor que he probado en desodorantes con diferencia. Aguanta todo el día, lo llevamos usando mi marido y yo dos semanas y sigue igual de tamaño. Me parece genial, porque con lo que dura está genial de precio y lo considero ecológico porque al durar tanto tiempo no genera tantos residuos como los otros que duran un mes y hay que tirar el envase. Se lo recomiendo a todo el mundo.

no skin irritation....

Posted by Reviewer2974216 on Dec 22, 2010

ever deodorant i have used has irritated my skin..this is a fantastic product with the power of your 'supermarket' deodorant without the irritation....

Thai Deodorant Stone order

Posted by Reviewer1106947 on Jul 19, 2010

This is a terrific product loved by thousands. Thank you for having it available and please continue to carry it as it has become difficult to find in stores. Ann Canas Los Angeles, CA

Highly recommend!!! Best stuff ever!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I no longer stink mid day or even the next day!!! This is a wonderful product you use after washing/showering and you will still perspire, but you won't smell. My teenager has really bad odor (probably all those hormones)and this has made a 100% difference!!! I don't know what the reviewer is talking about when said that this doesn't work; there are 3 of us here to prove it. It's been great for my husband too, who doesn't have the greatest smell after a 12 hr shift. This is great stuff and a great price!!! If you perspire a lot and move your arms a lot back and forth a lot too, you may get a rash though. Maybe that's what the reviewer meant. It works great for me and I'm still using it.

Exellent product)))

Posted by Reviewer1921974 on Aug 13, 2010

Exellent product))) No smells, no sweat, no white stains on dress and armpit

Surprise, it actually works

Posted by FreeSpiritMe on Dec 27, 2011

We use it in the morning and it lasts all day. Granted, this doesn't stop the sweat, but it does stop the stink, better than my Secret did. And now my body isn't absorbing all those chemicals I used to put on under my arms every day.