Very good.

Posted by 5075587972323138926 on Apr 01, 2016

I am very demanding when it comes to body odor. The protection lasts all day no matter what. The only thing is that you have to wet it several times because you have to rub it for a good amount of time in order to really work. It's not a big inconvinience considering its effects will last more than expected. It has no scent, it removes all scents, like your armpit will smell like nothing at all which is perfect. Best part is it hasn't aluminium which causes cancer and you don't have to buy it every month!

not for myself

Posted by 5098098740771383676 on Apr 01, 2016

I had tried this however it does not help me and is prolly not meant for me. i smelt worst compared to using ordinary deodorant. It may not be suitable for everyone afterall.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3035376 on Dec 20, 2015

Convenient and inexpensive.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2301335 on Sep 02, 2015

I will continue to use this product.

NOT 24 hrs protection, not even 8 hrs

Posted by 4731148258429127412 on Aug 27, 2015

For me this product lasts about 3-4 hours (while this time span I don't perceive any smell) After that time, I start feeling uncomfortable with a little smell, which increases over time. I apply generously (about 40 secs to 1 minute for each arm) the product, but still same results I don't do much walk or heavy activity during this time, so this product it's a little bit disappointing.

Works great!

Posted by LymeandMore on Aug 05, 2015

This is very effective at deodorizing. And, even better it lasts a very long time. I love products that save me money and actually work!

Indifferent

Posted by 4938411125525563921 on Apr 28, 2015

I think it at the very least keeps the bad bacteria at bay - as it says it will do. I don't sweat a lot, but sometimes I have to re-apply more than usual (which is normal for natural deodorants?). It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, which is a HUGE PLUS. I haven't been using it for that long, but so far so good. Nothing negative to say about it, especially since I don't have bad BO all day. It's decent and even more effective when I sprinkle some body powder on after applying it.

Thai Deodorant Stone

Posted by LauraRothrock on Apr 18, 2015

Works very well with no funny orders. Long lasting protection even with heavy workout. The stone lasts a long time too. Hint: don't wet the stone, like running it under water to get it wet, instead apply right after shower or bathing while you are still a bit wet, that way the stone will last longer.

Works Great! Lasts a LONG Time Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

These Crystal deodorant stones and sprays work great. Since it is unscented it can be used by the whole family. It is suitable for Men, Women and Teenagers.

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer1390426 on Mar 07, 2015

Really does keep you from getting funky for at least 24 hrs.