جيد

Posted by 4701917667041547637 on May 03, 2016

منظف جيد قبل النوم

best toner

Posted by 5632028567504552914 on Apr 23, 2016

Deep cleansing and protect skins I apply soft pad to cleanse,refresh and moisturize skin, younger looking. I love it.

great tonic

Posted by 4764669403780326513 on Apr 17, 2016

i must say, i never managed to use a tonic regularly but this one. I apply it before sleeping and in the morning. feels fresh and smooth. I see an improvement with the pores I had, especially around the nose. they seem to be smaller. I also use a night Rejuvenator from earth science. not sure which one is helping more for tightening the pores. almost finishing the first bottle, will re-order.

alcohol too strong

Posted by 5144914556938066465 on Mar 21, 2016

I was very excited to try this after reading so many good reviews however this is not for me. I've never had any skin problem with any other toners but this product is too strong I should have checked alcohol is the second largest ingredient...I didn't like the smell of it either. Too bad

love it!!!

Posted by 5246011350924248680 on Jan 31, 2016

very refreshing, soothing, amazing cleaning effect, I really enjoy using this tonic.

Irritating

Posted by jeannetexcier on Jan 22, 2016

Left my skin really irritated. I use it on my body instead.

love it

Posted by 4961146101782061777 on Oct 23, 2015

Love it )

SO FRESH!

Posted by 5066232887503042885 on Oct 17, 2015

i have oily combo skin it really calms it down, keep my skin clean and refreshed and the scent is nice too

So Refreshing!

Posted by 4934941654499299876 on Jun 11, 2015

This is the first time I've ever used this product and I absolutely love it! My skin feels amazing and I can literally see my pores shrinking which is awesome! I'll never use another toner ever again. Amazing product....I wish I discovered this earlier. Thanks iHerb for making this available!

Lemon Fresh Scent that is worth the buy for oily/acne prone skin

Posted by 5185803045346012012 on May 30, 2015

I <3 this product. It worked great with reducing the oil on my face and even lightened my skin a bit. I did not really break out with this product. This product surprisingly helped out the redness on my chin and even lightened the darker. The only thing I did not like about this product is the Alcohol (10% Grain). I really wish Thayers would have made this formula alcohol free because I would purchase this continuously. I have tried several of thayers products and I can say this Astringent helped out with my acne, oil, and even reduced some of the redness. If it were alcohol free I would give this product 5 stars. If you love the smell of lemon and want an organic/all natural approach to an astringent then you wont find a better product but thayers lemon witch hazel with aloe vera. If you have wrinkles or fine lines on your face or neck area I would highly suggest using one of thayers alcohol free toners instead of this as the grain alcohol might make them worse over time. I use this on my T-Zone area and use an alcohol free toner for my chin area and neck. I stopped using it on my chin because the toner while for a time helped reduce the redness didnt fully take care of it and I believe that is in part to the alcohol content. PLEASE use a moisturizer after this as it is VERY DRYING!