I've Always Loved Thayers

Posted by Reviewer2560331 on Aug 08, 2010

I've always used Thayers Witchhazels. It's great that they have an endless choice for different types of skin. As a student of Natural Medicine I can say they add great beneficial herbal extracts to their formulas. I have oily skin so I wanted to try the lemon formula. It contains great herbs for calming overactive sebaceous glands such as lemon, lemongrass, and grapefruit. Nettle, Witchhazel, and Aloe is cleansing,nourishing, and softening to the skin and hair. I'm not a fan of lemon scented ANYTHING but I love the smell of this product. It closes pores nicely and for containing alcohol it's still gentle. But if you have sensitive skin/rosacea, I would recommend Thayers Alcohol-Free Rosewater Toner. Rosewater and Rose oil is amazing for these types.

Soothing & refreshing

Posted by Reviewer2868420 on Mar 15, 2010

I really enjoyed this product! Cleanses, tones & definitely improves complexion without drying!

Lovely scent...

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Jan 04, 2012

Very refreshing, I use it on a cotton ball as a wipe out deodorant.

Refreshing goodness

Posted by Reviewer1999412 on Mar 27, 2010

Love this product. So cleansing and I love its refreshing scent. I use it as a cleanser/toner on a cotton pad to remove makeup and for washing my face daily. I`ve stopped using all my other cleansers- this will do the trick in a shorter time and with more thorough results. My boyfriend loves it too. This will be a lifesaver in summer. Will def buy again.

Very refreshing!

Posted by Reviewer2540445 on Jul 23, 2010

I really enjoy using this product. It has a nice lemon scent which is not overpowering, just right. It cleans my face and neck gently but effectively. I have received my second bottle today :)

Works great

Posted by Reviewer3201586 on Dec 19, 2007

This is even better than my old toner - it works as a cleanser too. Does a nice job! My face feels clean and ready for moisturizer afterwards. I thought the alcohol in it would bother me but it doesn't.

Good Toner

Posted by 5422282214117630040 on Aug 03, 2013

Unlike many toners for oily skin does not over dries the skin, it actually feels very refreshing.

Posted by 5057362419740433066 on Nov 10, 2013

My pores have shrunk

Good.

Posted by 4767891057371081969 on Sep 05, 2013

I was really excited to try this product after reading so many comments that rave about this toner but I have to say that It took a little while to get used to the scent. I expected a natural citrus scent that was light and not so overpowering but i had to step back a bit after smelling it for the first time. The scent does yield quite synthetic. On the plus side, it did leave my skin feeling refreshed. I actually think it's a great toner for both summer and winter as it doesn't leave my skin dry afterwards.

A very hard lotion // Une lotion vraiment forte

Posted by carnetfeminin on Feb 14, 2013

This thayer's lotion is very hard because of its 10% natural grain alcohol and I don't like its medicinal smell. But it's all the same a good make-up remover. I don't think I'll buy it again. My skin is too sensitive for this lotion. // Cette lotion Thayer's est vraiment forte à cause de ses 10% d'alcool de grain et je n'apprécie pas son odeur médicamenteuse. Mais c'est cependant un bon démaquillant. Je ne pense pas la racheter. Ma peau est bien trop sensible pour cette lotion.