Real Great Product.

Posted by chacho on Aug 10, 2011

Real great product. I will buy again as soon as I run out. Really love this honey. These natural manuka honey has many health benefits. Natural sugars that heal the body.

Nice honey

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Nov 17, 2012

I purchased this one because the one I normally get was out of stock. The difference between the two is The Synergy Company's is $2.49 per ounce and claims "active 15+" and Wedderspoon brand claims "active 16+" and is $1.93 per ounce. I confess I don't exactly know what the "active" thing is but I'm assuming it's a claim to how well it's suppose to work. So you see that Wedderspoon is a better buy all around and they both taste the same to me. That is: really good!

The best honey ever!

Posted by Reviewer2215206 on May 14, 2012

Love the taste and the benefits!

Taste great

Posted by 4693049442779694533 on Jul 09, 2013

The taste is mild and sweet like normal honey. But of course it is much better. I can't find any shop which is cheaper than this, at least 30%.

Cure all

Posted by 5306060187316350093 on Jul 12, 2013

I want more!!! This helps us with colds and sinus infections. A true antibiotic. I could feel the cleanse after a week of use

Mmmmm.

Posted by Reviewer2832315 on Mar 07, 2012

I use this as a facial cleanser, and it feels so wonderful on my skin. My smell and taste are a plus as well!!!

Bought for 'medicine' cabinet

Posted by Reviewer2355564 on Mar 20, 2012

This is my first time buying any Manuka Honey. We have only tasted it, as my intent was to have it on hand for occasional medicinal use. I cannot speak for its effectiveness, but the taste and color are not what I expected. Articles that I have read regarding the range of quality of different Manuka honeys all said that the better ones taste VERY strongly medicinal (not pleasant) and are almost black in color. Not the case with this one, but I have no other one to compare it to.

Healing Honey

Posted by Reviewer1801490 on Oct 08, 2012

The Honey is tasteful and nice.

Expensive but Delicious