Matcha tea

Posted by 5542082328191677256 on Oct 31, 2013

This is my first time I have order and tasted the matcha tea. I think the taste is good, but probably not the best quality. The colour of the powder in its self is green enough. I use like 80degrees warm water as one should, but it is not the bright green colour as the drink and after I have used it in baked cake and desserts the colour is yellowbrown not pleasing as to the final product, so that was dissapointment.The price could be better as to the not so good quality. But as I wrote the taste is good.

Great taste

Posted by 5112414961767277588 on Aug 01, 2013

Great matcha, a pleasure to prepare and drink

The Tao of Tea

Posted by 5384021581166267417 on Jul 18, 2013

Muy buena relación calidad precio

Absolutley Great

Posted by Reviewer1463506 on Jul 08, 2013

Very tasty smooth fresh love it.

My first matcha tea

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This is a nice organic matcha green tea with no fillers. Although it is a little pricey it is worth it. Using daily as a way to increase my greens intake and antioxidant intake. Very satisfied with this product. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Better than expected

Posted by drewmastro on Jun 25, 2013

Hopefully I can solve some of the questions that you may have of this product after reading the reviews. I have been drinking matcha for years and have tried many brands, most of them incredibly expensive. This is not a top quality macha. That is why it doesn't cost over $100. What is the difference? It really is just the colour. This is not brown in colour, as some have described- it is a leafy, mossy green. Premium matcha IS more vibrant in colour but tastes the same. Some reviewers mentioned they weren't able to get a creamy foam on top when whisking- I have been able to on occasion- the water must be at the right temperature- not too hot or cold, however, with a premium product this does work every time. Considering the price and that matcha contains at least 5 times the antioxidants of loose-leaf green tea, I will definitely stop spending so much on this product again. The only difference between this and the more expensive brands is that, as they are greener they would contain more chlorophyll and marginally more antioxidants. If you are smart though (and not wealthy), you would realise that this product is still the wiser choice.

Love love this product

Posted by 4612269873287281251 on May 25, 2013

This is by far the best value matcha tea I have tasted. I just wish that they sold it in larger quantities. Really great product. I will continue to buy.

Excellent value for organic, high-quality matcha

Posted by Reviewer2283039 on Apr 12, 2013

There is a wide range of prices for organic powdered green tea, much of it outrageous. This is a generously-sized, double-lidded tin of organic, shade-grown tea that has a lovely, pure taste. I just introduced this into my diet and this will be my go-to tea.

Tea Longevity

Posted by dietitian on Mar 25, 2013

Gynostemma and Green Tea are probably the top two longevity teas in the world today. Japanese women have some of the lowest rates of breast cancer in the world, and one of the reasons is the consumption of Green Tea. This Green Tea is rated #1 out of all the other Green Teas out there. Very pleased, and will buy again when I run-out.

Addicted to green tea !

Posted by 4986105549844041469 on Mar 14, 2013

I've just had my first cup of the matcha tea, and I already now that it is probably not the last I buy this matcha. It is essential for a green tea addict like me...