Gross

Posted by LouLou on Mar 09, 2013

Perhaps I am preparing this incorrectly but I find this tea sickly and gross. Yuk!

a gift

Posted by 5439969420956549882 on Mar 04, 2013

for a friend, she loves it

excellent taste

Posted by 4695545152977802342 on Feb 21, 2013

Although I hate all the overkill with preparing this tea as if we're all Japanese with plenty of time on our hands, it tasted good and strong on my first tryouts, so I decided to buy one can for my wife and me. I won't spend time with bamboo whisker etc since I want to endulge in the taste and not in the procedure, so I used simple shaker to do the mixing, made a regular coffee cup and tea was great, So I'd recommend it to anyone who likes green tea and a strong taste. Of course, if it's too strong, simply add more water or use less tea... 8-)

Smooth taste!

Posted by 4629240079227452877 on Feb 21, 2013

I'm a beginner at this but I think this green tea has been the nicest green tea experience ever!

not that high quality

Posted by Reviewer1824368 on Jan 25, 2013

I love match tea and have tried several brands over time. I think it is great that this is organic and also a good price compared to other brands; however, you get what you pay for since this is not the best quality matcha out there. In addition, when I received mine the plastic bag was open and the powder was all over the inside can. I wish packaging would be better too.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3285476 on Jan 22, 2013

I love this! I make matcha latte out of this: - warm a cup of ricemilk - mix with one teaspoon matcha - mix with one teaspoon raw honey/agave/coconut sugar/palm sugar. ENJOY! :-)

I have yet to open the package.

Posted by 5294627211965963154 on Dec 30, 2012

I did receive order timely, but I have yet to open the package. I am weird like that. It will be open and use in time. Life is challenging for me of late; and elaboration is not needed within this medium. It seems all that I do is tit for tat. I post something bearing peace and I get email or something with wording peace. Living is painfully exhausting when one owes money with no means of supporting one self. I am unemployed with many, many bills and I am in collection harassed by T-mobile for example when the bills comes due. Either I am imaging all of this or it over exaggeration since one person does not the economy revolves around. I mean not being able to pay my bills and being unemployed should not be the cause for this country's chaos. I don't make sense and for that I am sorry. Thank you for my order.

Green Tea Ice Cream

Posted by 5372818926554994897 on Dec 22, 2012

Great to mix with vanilla ice cream to make your own green tea ice cream! So delicious!

A little goes a long way

Posted by 5712436851677735689 on Dec 17, 2012

I really like this. It tastes great without the bitterness. It's not a big packet but half a teaspoon is good enough for a cup of strong flavor matcha. Just bought a 2nd bottle on sale. Will buy it again

The Tao Of Tea-Excellent Brew

Posted by 5214689675235285933 on Dec 12, 2012

Excellent brew, natural taste and perfect.wonderful product.You can't go wrong.