LOVE THESE

Posted by Reviewer2503621 on Aug 08, 2010

These bars are fantastic! I'm so glad Iherb started stocking them. They're great for appetite control and weight management. They fill you up, taste great, and have lot of vitamins/minerals and a lot of protein. Ideal for after a work out. I am CRAZY about these!

Fabulous Think thin Brownie bars

Posted by Reviewer2047611 on Jul 03, 2011

Awesome. I love the soft consistency and good taste. They aren't exactly a diet bar with 220 calories and 8g fat, but they are satisfying and filling and I find when I eat one I am not hungry for at least a few hours. I usually eat them before hiking or some moderate activity and I feel energized and not hungry for the activity. Also, I have eaten them when I am running late with an apple for a quick breakfast. They are delicious, I feel like I am eating a candy bar, but it delivers much more health and nutrition than a candy bar. Also, I really like that the product is made with natural ingredients!!! I will definitely buy this product again (in fact I've already ordered the same brand in other flavors to try them out as well.)

OK protein bar

Posted by odereviews on Feb 23, 2014

I doubt I'm gonna order these again. First it tasted good, but after a while these are hard to eat. Texture was nice.

Nice texture but foul tsting

Posted by Reviewer1839063 on Oct 30, 2010

These bars might work but they are a bit foul tasting, like there is some strange chemical in them. But they are addicting after you get used to the taste.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2338530 on Jul 11, 2011

great product and company

yummie

Posted by 5529665348425857923 on Mar 19, 2014

yummie and so delicious! best brownie taste ever and barely any calories , great!

Kids - 15, 15, 12, 11, and 8 all loved them!

Posted by pareedus on Aug 31, 2014

I took a pack of kids ice skating and they brought these snacks bars with us from our pantry. I was wondering whether they would like them as the sugar is low relative to other bars. They LOVED them. Kids are the most discerning eaters!

Brownie Protein

Posted by Reviewer2224343 on Dec 10, 2012

LOVE this! So tasty. Thanks iherb..

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »